PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Law at Celtics game: "My heart has always been with the Patriots" [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ty Law: "My Heart Is Always With The Patriots"

He was informed today that he will be cut on Friday. He is still technically a KC Chief.

ok hair splitter, same difference.....hes out of work in 26 hrs.

The idea that Ty Law is any kind of a lockerroom leader is a joke. He was a "me, me me" player when he was with a Pats, a clubhouse cancer who undermined Belichick along with his buddy Milloy.

hes not a very good player right now..maybe in a zone scheme he can be good but the main reason i would want him back is veteran leadership in the DB group(besides Rodney, everyone is young). He can teach Hobbs and Meriweather some things in tighter coverage which for all we know, can be our next coverage scheme with Capers here. Hes not gonna be a replacement for Law, i would view him as a replacement for Gay as a #2 or #3 guy who can be physical and play the run well.

The Samuel replacement has to be a playmaker and very good..thats a rookie..like McKelvin or Cromartie.

Law was playing in a Tampa 2 in KC. That meant he had to play a lot of man-to-man which he doesn't have the speed anymore. He probably would be much better in the Pats' zone scheme since he wouldn't have to cover as much ground and he could use his read and react skills to make plays.

ok hair splitter, same difference.....hes out of work in 26 hrs.

Yeah, but the Pats can't talk to him until he is out of work unless the Chief give him permission. So it isn't really splitting hairs.

The idea that Ty Law is any kind of a lockerroom leader is a joke. He was a "me, me me" player when he was with a Pats, a clubhouse cancer who undermined Belichick along with his buddy Milloy.

That isn't true. Law tried a very ill-advised bargaining strategy to use the media to force the Pats to give him a better deal. It backfired. By most accounts, Law did was a good soldier and a leader when camp started.

Do you think Goodel would really care if we reached out to a guy who it's been documented is being cut on friday.
Maybe he would because it's the big bad Patriots.
He'll be cool as long as we don't video tape it.

Yeah, but the Pats can't talk to him until he is out of work unless the Chief give him permission. So it isn't really splitting hairs.

Tampering is going wild as it does every year in the NFL. Mossie has already agreed to a deal which will be "signed" early Friday morning. Give me a break. Ty is all over the Pats looking for his dollars.

That isn't true. Law tried a very ill-advised bargaining strategy to use the media to force the Pats to give him a better deal. It backfired. By most accounts, Law did was a good soldier and a leader when camp started.

IMo hwc knows what hes talking about Screw Law, take your tired act down the road to the Jets, Miami, somewhere else you MTFCR

Ty Law can say whatever he wants in the past. He made more plays and was so critical in so many big wins...one of my favorite Pats of all time. Come on back Ty Law!

IMo hwc knows what hes talking about Screw Law, take your tired act down the road to the Jets, Miami, somewhere else you MTFCR

Waaaahhh! Someone doesn't agree with you and throw around insults. Maybe if you were intelligent enough to come up with an adult response, you might not have to resort to insults. But hey, we need a few morons like you to laugh at every once and awhile. Keep up the good work dumbing down this board.

Ty Law can say whatever he wants in the past. He made more plays and was so critical in so many big wins...one of my favorite Pats of all time. Come on back Ty Law!

Can he still play?

Will he take reasonable dollars?

oh the drama that is Ty Law!

Waaaahhh! Someone doesn't agree with you and throw around insults. Maybe if you were intelligent enough to come up with an adult response, you might not have to resort to insults. But hey, we need a few morons like you to laugh at every once and awhile. Keep up the good work dumbing down this board.

OK, Rob. You dont know hwc, do you?

I have stated my opinions and didnt call you a moron. I replied without insulting your intelligence. However, you ahve to resort to calling me a moron. You must be a real Harvard MBA man!

This board is where we discuss the Patriots. If you feel a need to insult others, then go nuts! Youre so much smarter than the rest of us and must feel insecure about yourself introducing this line of defense.

Last edited:

OK, Rob. You dont know hwc, do you?

I have stated my opinions and didnt call you a moron. This board is where we discuss the Patriots. If you feel a need to insult others, then go nuts.

Huh? You called me a motherf***er. It doesn't take a genius to crack your code as what MTFCKR is.

There is a board for your imature BS crap and it rhymes with ZSPN. If you want to act like a throw around insults and act like a 15 year old, I suggest you go there. Most of us want to talk real football.

I don't know who hwc is and even if I did, doesn't mean I need to agree with him. Sorry, I am smart enough to form my own opinions. Us adult do that on a regular basis.

I am done with you little boy.

Huh? You called me a motherf***er. It doesn't take a genius to crack your code as what MTFCKR is.

There is a board for your imature BS crap and it rhymes with ZSPN. If you want to act like a throw around insults and act like a 15 year old, I suggest you go there. Most of us want to talk real football.

I don't know who hwc is and even if I did, doesn't mean I need to agree with him. Sorry, I am smart enough to form my own opinions. Us adult do that on a regular basis.

I am done with you little boy.

I thought he was calling Ty Law a name, not you.

During an interview during the Celtics game, Ty Law said "my heart is always with the Patriots" :D

Looks like Ty mistakenly switched duffel bags with his cousin again. ;)

I thought he was talking about TY also which is still not a good thing.
Only people we talk that way about here is the Jets, the Mannings and Spector.

Apparently, the very thought of a reunion with Ty Law has everyone's heart a little...

I thought he was calling Ty Law a name, not you.

Well if he was, I apologize.

I was - apology accepted. I could crack on you with a "if you were as smart as you say you are, you could have read that clearly" but I wont. you seem like a good guy.

Rob - nothing personal against you but hwc seems to post inside stuff that indicates he is very connected to the Pats. If you dont give a hoot, then ok, no problem.

You and I disagree on Ty; thats ok - not everyone will agree on everything. If we all did, this would be one hell of a boring board. Nothing personal against you on my part.

Last edited:

I was - apology accepted. I could crack on you with a "if you were as amart as you say you are, you could have read that clearly" but I wont

Rob - nothing personal against you but hwc seems to post inside stuff that indicates he is very connected to the Pats. If you dont give a hoot, then ok, no problem.

You and I disagree on Ty; thats ok - not everyone will agree on everything. Nothing personal against you.

Again I apologize. We will have to agree to disagree.

I don't know hwc. I can't remember anything he has posted specifically. But I don't know if Milloy or Law were ever considered lockerroom cancers when both were on the team. I don't remember anyone ever saying Milloy was a lockerroom cancer while he was actually on the team.

Also, if Law was such a cancer, why did the Pats try very agressively to resign him after he was cut by the Jets. We were this close from signing him then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back