PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Law and Harrison Hanging Out Together Locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting but Law seems to be really good at compartmentalizing. I could see him hanging out with every Patriot then going to the Dolphins. It's just the way he is.

Hanging out at hair salons???? I find that interesting...braids..weave??? or??

Pats726 said:

Isn't that where unemployed people usually hang out?

I know that the Patriots don't usually like showing their hand especially during free agency. If you go through the various rumor mills throughout the Internet, one of the things that's striking is that there isn't much news on the potential Pats signings. Most of the news is about who they might lose due to free agency.

Reading this story, another angle is presented that suggests that the Pats are concentrating on signing AV, and giving long term contracts to both Seymour and Branch first. From the standpoint of organization, it makes good sense that BB and Pioli would take care of these immediate needs first, re-assess the cap space after these signings and then go after FA's. In a perfect world, they'd be able to do all of these things quickly so that they could go after the FA's they want before those guys get signed. That doesn't happen very often however so I'm sure they have contingency plans. It's a fun time right now to be a football fan. I wonder how the team will looklike by the time preseason gets rolling.

Last edited:
For the right $...my ideal FA's would be: Law,Milloy,S.Adams,Azumah, Best MLB available because Beisel is not the answer.
Offensively...i wouldn't mind seeing Jamal Lewis,Eric Moulds, Finneran, Mawae, Antonio Bryant

Last edited:
KDPpatsfan said:
For the right $...my ideal FA's would be: Law,Milloy,S.Adams,Azumah, Best MLB available because Beisel is not the answer.
Offensively...i wouldn't mind seeing Jamal Lewis,Eric Moulds, Finneran, Mawae, Antonio Bryant

Just an FYI, Jerry Azumah had hip surgery and there's a chance he may never play football again so I don't think he will be high on the Patriots wish list.

patriotsrule said:
Just an FYI, Jerry Azumah had hip surgery and there's a chance he may never play football again so I don't think he will be high on the Patriots wish list.
Really? I hadn't heard that..too bad for the local guy...

Pats726 said:

Sounds like a happy ending to me........:eek:

That's a big fat lie. Rodney would never hang around a hair salon. Did you see his hair a couple of week ago on NEST?

Now Ty Rent-A-Law would probably get his hair done everyday.

The couple of times I've been at Pats hotels for road games when both Rodney and Ty were on the team, they hung around together there, too. I wouldn't be surprised to hear Lawyer hanging around in the area, too. Both Ty and Lawyer have ties to the area anyway from their days here. I don't think it means that much either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back