PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Laurence Maroney...and Kevin Faulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image0120-1546TV4.jpg

funniest thing about that..the Charger fans tried to claim we were given a generous spot.

funniest thing about that..the Charger fans tried to claim we were given a generous spot.

I don't know who did but I'm sure we were probably just frustrated. It wasn't even close. I knew it was a good spot even before replay. Anyway, Kevin Faulk is your MVP in my book. The guy just makes huge plays in key situations all the time. Maroney ran well, but to me it seemed like we held him in check in the first half and the line just wore us down. It's guys like Faulk that make championship teams.

NSA and Danny88 are made of glass!

I can't speak for Danny88, but NSA was pitching 'em in high and hard with the "WE ARE IN BIG, BIG TROUBLE" with 3 minutes to go in the 1st quarter and the Chargers uop 3 - 0.

yes...yes he was...and NOW???...like all undercover Jet trolls...he's "flown" the coop

LoMo was playing out of his mind. Excellent reads, great cuts, but decisive when he needed to be.

Faulk was amazing. He has become an integral part of our offense. Love his drive and play-making ability.

These guys won us the game without question.

Chargers played hard, and forced some int's, but a win is a win is a win!

They took possession of the ball for the last time with something like 9 minutes remaining IIRC and ran it (literally and figuratively) all the way to zero. I was expecting the Chargers to get 2 more scoring chances from that point. It was beautiful.

I can't speak for Danny88, but NSA was pitching 'em in high and hard with the "WE ARE IN BIG, BIG TROUBLE" with 3 minutes to go in the 1st quarter and the Chargers uop 3 - 0.
I know since I participated in today's game thread. You can read my responses to his worthless banter.

Maroney was like a different person than the beginning of the season. Giving and taking hits, showing great patience (not jumping into the line, but waiting for the line to give him some gaps), just a bad ass mother.

Damn straight. He's now average or better at getting through the line (up from substandard), and elite once he's through (up from very good).

I forget if it was one week ago or two, when I posted that Faulk = glue. He's been the glue for several years now.

Did you notice today on the play where Faulk carried the ball to the 1-yard line, he thought about stretching for the TD, appeared to remember his fumbles in similar situations (vs. Indy was it?) and pulled it in to settle for the 1? Smart veteran move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes