PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Laurence Maroney...and Kevin Faulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHSL2

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
These too played a gutsy game. Maroney had bloody lip afterwards. To all the Maroney doubters, NSA, VJC Patriot, Danny88, you guys got what you wanted...a chance to see Maroney step it up in the playoffs. And let's not forget about Kevin Faulk, our timeless Patriot. :)

Agreed. Can u finally put all the negative L Maroney talk on this site to rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maroney and Faulk won this game - and the Defense did fantastic...

I am so proud of this team!!!

Agreed. Can u finally put all the negative L Maroney talk on this site to rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should have been put to rest after last week, but believe it or not there were *****es on this site posting during the game about how he was dancing too much. :bricks:

Co-players of the game. No question.

Yeah those two definetly saved the game for us.

Faulk was unbelievable today. If you look on here a couple times on our keys to victory, I listed Faulk as the number 1 key to stop. We didn't. He killed us. Maroney was good but could only get his yards with two TE and a FB back there. He needs to run better with a standard look instead of dancing and standing up. Great game though.

These too played a gutsy game. Maroney had bloody lip afterwards. To all the Maroney doubters, NSA, VJC Patriot, Danny88, you guys got what you wanted...a chance to see Maroney step it up in the playoffs. And let's not forget about Kevin Faulk, our timeless Patriot. :)

B I agree with you. Maroney played his ass off...and Kevin Faulk is just something special.

We DOMINATED THAT TEAM AT THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE IN the second half. That's what we needed to do to win this game. We needed to be physical with these guys.

The MoFo show today.

They were the 2 - O MVP's along with the RZ - D. The last few games the running game has been potent and Marooney is running as well as anyone.

Faulk was unbelievable today. If you look on here a couple times on our keys to victory, I listed Faulk as the number 1 key to stop. We didn't. He killed us. Maroney was good but could only get his yards with two TE and a FB back there. He needs to run better with a standard look instead of dancing and standing up. Great game though.

thats because our OL couldnt do it by themselves and why not use more power if we wont pass?

how about Jaguars game? standard packages. he dominated.

Maroney was like a different person than the beginning of the season. Giving and taking hits, showing great patience (not jumping into the line, but waiting for the line to give him some gaps), just a bad ass mother.

And Faulk?!!! Wow. Just impressive those two catches.

An ugly win is still a win.

Maroney and Faulk won this game - and the Defense did fantastic...

I am so proud of this team!!!
Agreed. Amazing effort from Kevin and Laurence. It shows we can win the game with defence and a contained Randy Moss.

Go Pats !!

Where is National Sports Advisor now. Danny? He aint made of glass is he?

Maroney and Faulk were the heart of the offense. Faulk is one of the best Patriots ever, the guy has always stepped up when they need him.

Who wants Addai now, huh??? F'n Maroney, what a clutch performance.

And Kevin Faulk, I swear to God, the most underrated player in the NFL. He is money, money, money!

I f'n love this team.

An A+ game by the entire backfield. Even Heath Evans stood out with some big blocks, a couple of solid first-down runs and a nifty reception. Pretty impressive group of RBs for a team with no running game, eh? :)

Maroney had a great game today.
From what I've seen so far it looks like the Pats will be shopping for a future backup, come draft day, not a replacement.
Faulk was also HUGE today. He kept a lot of drives alive with his catches.

Last edited:
Maroney had a great game today.
From what I've seen so far it looks like the Pats will be shopping for a future backup, come draft day, not a replacement.
Faulk was also HUGE today. He kept a lot of drives alive with his catches.

We have a backup, Morris.

And let's not forget about Kevin Faulk, our timeless Patriot. :)

Image0120-1546TV4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey