PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Latest Rodney tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
At quick glance there are quite a few offensive weapons on the falcons, but suspect somewhere in the Bowels of Gillette a plan is being developed.. is Gonsalves the biggest O threat?? Or is it the overall passing game, with a dose of Michael Turner thrown in??

NOt sure who BB will focus on and try to take away...

I wonder if BB will use Springs against Gonzalez on passing situations.

I could see both Springs and McGowan getting some time shadowing Tony G. I wouldn't be surprised if someone is dedicated to shadow him the whole game.

I could see both Springs and McGowan getting some time shadowing Tony G. I wouldn't be surprised if someone is dedicated to shadow him the whole game.

yup, sorta like what we did with gates when we faced SD in the PO....

but priority goes to stopping the running game, than have one guy focus on gonzales, and the falcons are stopped

McGowan would be great covering him. He would at least finish the tackle and maybe provide some good pass coverage. I like how we are using him right now-good size, power, speed

Ryan is always good for some INTs. Or at least he was at BC and last year.

Don't get me wrong, he's a stud QB, but was always careless with the ball.

Nothing against #37 but saying that the Pats will struggle to defend one of, if not the best, TE in the NFL is not really news to anyone. The league is littered with teams that have had trouble with him.

The key is going to be limit his 3rd down and red zone cataches to as close to 0 as possible as this is his bread and butter. Lot of options on this Atl team and its tough to sell out on any of them.

Have the Pats even forced an INT yet? I know they didn't last week.

Have the Pats even forced an INT yet? I know they didn't last week.

ZERO picks and nobody has really even come close. If they go 3 games without an interception then something is really wrong and no way I want to hear interceptions are "overated". Please stopt it........

ZERO picks and nobody has really even come close. If they go 3 games without an interception then something is really wrong and no way I want to hear interceptions are "overated". Please stopt it........
We've only faced 47 passes compared to throwing 100. Not that we shouldn't have had our hands on one but 47 is low for 2 games especially considering a RB was the leading receiver for Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes