PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Latest Reiss thoughts on the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiss must have read everyone *****ing about him in a thread on this forum and stepped up to the plate. And yes, I do think Reiss reads this forum.

I told Reiss either this column or his head would be on my desk this morning...obviously he chose wisely...

Godfather15_flip.jpg

Terse...

He'll be fired from ESPN within 48 hours.

I hope you're all happy........:eek:

Why would we be happy?

But maybe he'll be happy now or at least the man in the mirror.

Why would we be happy?

But maybe he'll be happy now or at least the man in the mirror.

It was said tongue in cheek (joking that he was convinced to do so merely by reading this forum) - - hence the emoji.

I don't see the article as being strong in language ...

I see it as a matter of fact piece on the options the league has and possible perceptions that may result.

Reiss wrote the piece IMO to let readers know he's 100% up to date ... it is what it is - nothing new.

The article gives the perception IMO that Reiss remains an independent journalist for this story and that's fine.

Manish Mehta could only hope he was man enough to write such a piece ...

It was said tongue in cheek (joking that he was convinced to do so merely by reading this forum) - - hence the emoji.

Ohhhhh, sarcasm. Good one.

I see it as a matter of fact piece on the options the league has and possible perceptions that may result.

Reiss wrote the piece IMO to let readers know he's 100% up to date ... it is what it is - nothing new.

The article gives the perception IMO that Reiss remains an independent journalist for this story and that's fine.

Lol Man-ish is only concerned with how he can help his team tamper & cheat. Actual journalism is of no importance to him.

Agreed. I was trying to re-read it to see if I missed something. It's good that he seems to still be on top of his game even during his little hiatus.

I thought it was strong. Florio has pointed out numerous times that the Wells Report was flawed and the league is arbitrary but he hasn't flat out said that the suspension should be fully lifted. Reiss goes that next step and says the FAIR outcome is 0 games, which I have not really seen in the press.

That would require...intelligence...something Mehta has zero of.

Reiss must have read everyone *****ing about him in a thread on this forum and stepped up to the plate. And yes, I do think Reiss reads this forum.

He absolutely does. No question. It would not surprise me to learn that to better understand how the fanbase feels about a particular issue, he posts here as well.

I'm sure because he's a thorough guy, he checks out the site. Silly not to. I'm also sure he's not overly influenced by it.

Good piece. I think it was important for him to get on the record before the announcement. Well played.

I'm sure because he's a thorough guy, he checks out the site. Silly not to. I'm also sure he's not overly influenced by it.

Good piece. I think it was important for him to get on the record before the announcement. Well played.
In all seriousness though, this site really is the best place to go to find out any and all new or developing stories on the Pats. A lot of the posters are really good about posting legitimate sites that have been vetted by serious Patriots fans. It's one of the biggest reasons I come here before any other sports site regarding the Pats.

Reiss is a legitimate reporter and wouldn't be doing his due diligence if he didn't at least "check in" every once in a while to check the "pulse" unlike most of the other idiots with a microphone that call themselves Boston sports reporters. For crying out loud, the guy gets paid very well for covering the NFL and the Pats specifically.

In all seriousness though, this site really is the best place to go to find out any and all new or developing stories on the Pats. A lot of the posters are really good about posting legitimate sites that have been vetted by serious Patriots fans. it's one of the biggest reasons I come here before any other sports site regarding the Pats.
I come here for the latest Patriots news ...
I go to local media sites to get my Bruins - Celtics - Red Sox - and Revolution news ... great point I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots