Status
Not open for further replies.

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I would be pretty happy with this:

R1 - Gholston LB OSU
R2 - Cason CB Arizona

Not sure what the deal is with Cason's stock; I thought he was a first rounder, now he's barely grading out for 2nd?

R1 - Gholston LB OSU
R2 - Cason CB Arizona

Not sure what the deal is with Cason's stock; I thought he was a first rounder, now he's barely grading out for 2nd?

I don't really like his evaluations of some players anyways, but just look at his 2007 first round mock...

The mock is from Feb 1st, so expect it to get updated any day now.

What's the :confused: about? My point is that I believe he's wrong about Cason (slipping down to the Patriots 2nd round pick), and that I've thought he was wrong about other prospects in the past. And, his 2007 mock wasn't anything to call home about, so I wouldn't put a ton of stock in his opinions or 2008 mock.

Last edited:
:confused: no link??

just a guess

What's the :confused: about? My point is that I believe he's wrong about Cason (slipping down to the Patriots 2nd round pick), and that I've thought he was wrong about other prospects in the past. And, his 2007 mock wasn't anything to call home about, so I wouldn't put a ton of stock in his opinions or 2008 mock.

R1 - Gholston LB OSU
R2 - Cason CB Arizona

That was about a month ago. Scott Wright said he'd be doing an update mock tonight tonite. I wouldn't complain one bit if we got V.Gholston. Cason ran a 4.49. People were questioning his speed. I think that time should put him in 1st round or early 2nd at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes