PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Latest Fans Crying "They Cheated!" After Another Pats Beatdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching a cowboys game in the nineties, it was the first time I had ever heard of pick play in football. It was one a staple of the jimmy Johnson offense. So fck them.

That guy is a Cavs fan and a Cowboys fan. Tells you everything you need to know about him, dude's just a front-runner who can't handle losing. If the Cowboys suck for another year or two I'm sure he'll jump ship.

That guy is a Cavs fan and a Cowboys fan. Tells you everything you need to know about him, dude's just a front-runner who can't handle losing. If the Cowboys suck for another year or two I'm sure he'll jump ship.

DW, bro love you so forget I've said that first part if you read it.

He's a bandwagon basketball fan, but he's been a Cowboys fan for years. Knows everything about the team, researches into the draft, all that jazz.

I thought the boys would lay at least 17 on the Patriots defense....I was wrong...

Yeah, a Dolphins fan in the unit was like "there's so much good about the Patriots, BB is a genius, Brady is awesome, but I see a score like 30-6 and I wonder"

4379089-7084239708-kevin.gif

At the end of the season, we need to give out the whiner awards to all the teams:
biggest_whiner_statue_1.jpg

Even though its only the beginning of the season, we still have some viable contenders.
Head Coach: Mike Tomlin, (Rex Ryan is a close 2nd place)
Fan Base: Cowboys
Players: ???

If a pick play is legal why all the bellyaching?

If a pick play is legal why all the bellyaching?

An illegal play in which an offensive player attempts to impede the progress of a downfield defender in order to allow a teammate to get open for a pass. Usually, this entails a pair of receivers running a crossing pattern past one another with one receiver designated to make enough contact with the defender to allow the other receiver to come open. If the official determines the contact to be intentional or egregious, he can throw a flag for offensive pass interference.

Was a good call, it was penalized, what the F are they whining about?

My God are they a bunch of five year old girls? Did they not see the game, that their offense could not get a single TD?

Wow.

Here's why you lost: you got assaulted by a better team. Your D played well, but your offense is crippled and it showed.

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Anyone who paid attention to the Manning Colts knew that their offense was predicated on the pick play. No one *****ed back then... I'm sure this will be a major blow up now that the Patriots are involved. Every team uses pick plays and rub plays to get receivers open. A pick illegal but it's also difficult to determine in a lot of cases. I'm actually more surprised at how poorly the Patriots executed it than I am that they ran them. They really failed to sell it today.

The Cowboys ran some pick plays in that game too. Every single team in the league does.

Not to mention there were some big phantom calls that extended both of their cute little scoring drives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back