PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Latest Cheating Accusation; From Soon to be Toronto Jills Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gillette Stadium is how some fellow posters pointed out house of horrors for opponents

Loved the comments! In the Usenet days I would have posted Try to figure out our clever cheat Before the game, Morons!

That was interesting. There has got to be an explanation for it, I will wait

The play clock is 40 seconds, but it's 25 seconds from the time the ball is declared ready for play. Brady notified the refs that the clock needed to be reset to 25 seconds as the play clock was already down to about 10 seconds by the time the refs were ready with the ball. Brady simply knows the rules well and those clowns on the Bills blog are whining about it.

It's like Big Ben complaining about the defensive shift or Harbaugh complaining about eligible receivers. Learn the rules or stop complaining. Whiny brats.

The play clock is 40 seconds, but it's 25 seconds from the time the ball is declared ready for play. Brady notified the refs that the clock needed to be reset to 25 seconds as the play clock was already down to about 10 seconds by the time the refs were ready with the ball. Brady simply knows the rules well and those clowns on the Bills blog are whining about it.

It's like Big Ben complaining about the defensive shift or Harbaugh complaining about eligible receivers. Learn the rules or stop complaining. Whiny brats.
Does anyone have membership to that board that can quote this post and put it up in that thread?

This will be a fun season. Every time a ref misses a game (by the Pats) or gets one wrong that goes against their team, other team fans will be complaining that the "fix" is in and Goodell and the NFL* is in Kraft's pocket.

Welcome to t e new and last age of the National Football League.

Please let ESPN run with this first for a couple day.....please.... the "Lead In Story" please...then over to SI

Let's add this as another reason to annihilate the Bills this week over on the other thread...

Please let ESPN run with this first for a couple day.....please.... the "Lead In Story" please...then over to SI

Let's add this as another reason to annihilate the Bills this week over on the other thread...

ESPN will run with this in 2023 in an OTL article. Just to get clicks.

"Although they were cleared by the NFL, the Patriots were accused of piping their radio broadcast into the Steelers' in-game communication system..."

<sigh>

I know he is the greatest of all time but...

I didn't know he was the master of space and time

bio03.jpg

This will be a fun season. Every time a ref misses a game (by the Pats) or gets one wrong that goes against their team, other team fans will be complaining that the "fix" is in and Goodell and the NFL* is in Kraft's pocket.

Welcome to t e new and last age of the National Football League.
That's been the case for a while. Fans of other teams just cannot understand how NE continues to win after 15 years with a 38 year old QB. As we know, losers make excuses; winners learn and get better.

Coach Mayo schooling The Rapist.

I've seen other qbs have the clock reset.

I feel like Jessie Pinkman...

"He can't keep getting away with this!!!"

LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back