PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Latest Ads

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Is it a new form of add or some option/loophole that's in Internet Explorer 9.09? But the ads, if you mouse over them, they pop up on your screen and it's geting very annoying. Mostly thisRomney, believe in america ad. I may have to vote Obama if his adskeep bugging me.

Not that I surf the web much, but this is the only place I have seen this behavior.

Is it a new form of add or some option/loophole that's in Internet Explorer 9.09? But the ads, if you mouse over them, they pop up on your screen and it's geting very annoying. Mostly thisRomney, believe in america ad. I may have to vote Obama if his adskeep bugging me.

Not that I surf the web much, but this is the only place I have seen this behavior.

Had the same thing happen with that ridiculous kids movie coming out the other day, very annoying. Unfortunately they're fed through an ad network that I have no control over, but I have requested that pop ups and autostart video are disabled.

However, this is a new method I've seen all over online and I've been a little more aware on some sites making sure I avoid mousing over them. On a side note, I actually recently removed one ad spot and tweaked another for registered users who are logged in to make the experience a little better, so if nothing else make sure you're logged in when you're viewing the board so that you see the minimum amount.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back