PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Late games

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Squeelers don't care at all and losing 17-0 to the Ravens.
Skins up on the Boys 7-0
Viking losing to the Donkies so they will miss the playoffs for sure

Rats just scored..7-0

Aren't the Steelers at risk of losing the three seed and ending up #4? I would think they'd want the three seed.... Plus, the Raiders are giving SD a game.

Aren't the Steelers at risk of losing the three seed and ending up #4? I would think they'd want the three seed.... Plus, the Raiders are giving SD a game.
Rooting for Oakland is like rooting for a half drunk team in a pickup Thanksgiving Day game. Penalty after mistake after bad throw. But, they're fired up like the Gints were last night. Pointed out that Rivers can't scramble left and throw because of a bad knee (not that he's any kind of scrambler anyway). Balti 17 - 0. Go Ravens. Go Reiduhs.

Rivers looked really sharp on a late first half TD drive, Gates and Chambers also. Rivers is a bit of a Jekyl and Hyde, isn't he?

not that it suprises me, but i had to laugh at the blatant double standard by the media when it comes to this 'pride' issue. they spend all week pressuring the giants to start their guys in a COMPLETELY meaningless game to them just to stop the pats from getting 16-0.

then u have a team like the cowboys playing a division rival with a chance to knock them out the playoffs if minnesota comes back on denver... and im hearing troy aikman say its not doing them any good to keep trying this week. not saying i dont agree with troy, in fact i do, but it just shows how full of sh!t the media can be sometimes with this 'pride' crap. and the cowboys have TWO weeks to rest, not one like the giants.

cowboys head coach makes mistake with 00 at end of second to try for a long td pass, romo sacked got up in pain.
this is why wade dosnt know what hes doing lol

Rivers got planted and piledrived by Oakland DT, gets up slowly, and when he decides he's OK, gives it back to the crowd who was cheering his getting blasted. Guy's a hot dog.

not that it suprises me, but i had to laugh at the blatant double standard by the media when it comes to this 'pride' issue. they spend all week pressuring the giants to start their guys in a COMPLETELY meaningless game to them just to stop the pats from getting 16-0.

then u have a team like the cowboys playing a division rival with a chance to knock them out the playoffs if minnesota comes back on denver... and im hearing troy aikman say its not doing them any good to keep trying this week. not saying i dont agree with troy, in fact i do, but it just shows how full of sh!t the media can be sometimes with this 'pride' crap. and the cowboys have TWO weeks to rest, not one like the giants.

Plus the Cowboys offence has look bad the last three or four week. They need the practice big time. I think they will have a hard time winning one game in the play-offs never mind the SB.

"cowboys head coach makes mistake with 00 at end of second to try for a long td pass, romo sacked got up in pain.
this is why wade dosnt know what hes doing lol"

That didn't make sense to me. They could have tried a FG.
Wade is not very smart

Goddamn Kansas City and that idiot Herm Edwards. d%#*!@t!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes