PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Late Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Grossman feels running backwards when being pressured is the best thing to do.

Bears settle for a FG. 10-7 Bears.

Denver is getting it handed to them by the Raiders. Denver just fumbled on the 12 yd line - Raiders on top 24-10

Denver is getting it handed to them by the Raiders. Denver just fumbled on the 12 yd line - Raiders on top 24-10

How is Russell doing?

How is Russell doing?
He only played in 2 series and McCown came back in. Looks like Kiffin just wanted to get his (Russell's) feet wet.

Last edited:
How is Russell doing?

He looks pretty good, really strong arm. I had no idea he was so big. He has to be the largest QB I have ever seen.

Had the score wrong - RAIDERS 24-7.

I love watching Denver lose

Joshua Cribbs trips over a teammate and muffs the punt, Arizona recovers. Cardinals take over around the Browns' 20.

Bears get another gift.

Man it is tough watching Bears-Giants. I mean, these are supposed to be solid NFC teams, right? Their offenses look awful. Giants just fumbled and Bears are driving. Better hope they can run it in and not have to rely on Grossman.

Just makes me appreciate the Pats more, I guess. ;)

Eli is playing worse than Grossman right now. He just looks terrible. The fact that he has only thrown the ball 9 times (I think it has been 6 or 7 possessions) indicates how little they trust him.

Grossman has made his usual boneheaded plays, but he has made several nice throws (including one to Hester right on the money about 50 yards down field that Hester dropped).

Warner to Johnson for a 2 yard TD. 21-10 Arizona.

Raiders trying to give it back. janikowski missed an easy FG and McCown loses a fumble. 24 - 13, start of 4Q.

Braylon Edwards dove to make a catch, the safety missed him and the CB thought he was down, but Edwards got up, kept going and ran another 15 yards for a TD. Arizona challenged it, and of course Dan Dierdork the Cardinals homer thought they'd overturn it and call Edwards down back around the 20, but the officials gave Edwards the TD. You'll see this play on the highlights tonight.

Browns convert the 2 point conversion via a direct snap to Cribbs. Cribbs acted like he was going to run but threw it instead to a wide open Winslow.

Sheli with his second pick of the day. :D

Manning another INT, in the end zone

He eluded a sack, but what a terrible throw

LMAO at "Dierdork"....I'm so glad he's been taken out of our area...complete palooka

Braylon Edwards is a STUD, and Derek Anderson looks like the real deal too!

Ok looks like i jinxed em. :p Of course Cleveland kicks a FG after I post that.

Last edited:
Well Cleveland is about to lose and it's all their fault. They've had four turnovers, the Cardinals have had one meanwhile. Despite that though, they had the ball around the Cardinals 12 with a 1st and 10 and couldn't score a TD which would've put them up 25-24, instead having to kick a FG which made the score 24-21, but Arizona still had the lead. Their defense gave up a big pass play the following Cards drive and a questionable unnecessary roughness added 15 yards to it. Cards have the ball at the Browns' 1 with under 2:00 left. It's 3rd down.

EDIT: James is stuffed! Arizona forced to settle for three. A TD can win it for the Browns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back