PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Late Games Thread (Den @ Ind, Sea @ SF, Pit @ Az, KC @ SD, TB @ Car)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD-KC 16-16:rocker:

I love Reggie Wayne.

Always said Marvin wasn't worth his contract extension.

So much for Merroids ditching his dance.

Hey if the Chiefs, Cardinals and Seahawks all win today, I'm fine. That's god damn lovely actually

Broncos D is ****, can't expect them to come back.

Last edited:
If KC hangs on it's going to be a long season in SD. LT is in single digits rushing in the 2nd half.

Tony Dungy is overrated IMO, but I was just thinking, if he retired and Norv Turner took over, would the Colts offense be immune to the Turner effect or would they be cratering like San Diego is?

Is jamming receivers at the line a lost art in the NFL? Indy's receivers have a first down at the snap every time.

Yeah, I didn't understand that either.....Colts had 3rd and 1 and the CB's are giving the recievers 7 yards off the LOS......Wow.

Tony Dungy is overrated IMO, but I was just thinking, if he retired and Norv Turner took over, would the Colts offense be immune to the Turner effect or would they be cratering like San Diego is?

Tony Dungy is the heart and soul of Indianapolis. Plain and simple.

The Chargers defense has been just as bad if not worse than their offense. They held the Bears to 3 points but the Bears offense is pathetic. Since then 38, 31, and 23 to KC (and counting)??? WTF?

LMAO SD is down. Cmon KC turn the lights out. I wanna see some more LT tears in his PC. Please hold on!

LMAO SD is down. Cmon KC turn the lights out. I wanna see some more LT tears in his PC. Please hold on!

SD is like the black knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. After he's lost both arms and legs he still can't see reality...."Oh running away eh? Come on back you yellow bastid and get what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off"!:singing:

It's just funny that Oakland has been playing the best football in that division.

Whats going on since its not on TV? Does Huard have 1 INT or 2?

Makes what the Pats have accomplished over the years, when they were hemhorraging coaches,even better in hindsight. For those who think losing coaches isn't huge, keep that in mind when you see the struggles of SD.

What's with the rotating QBs in Arizona. Pretty weird.

Pitt looks horrible.

Just saw the score KC 30 SD 16? Huh?

but the Pats probably cheated... :eek:

What kind of injury did Alex Smith sustain? Might he be back today? Season-ending?
49er radio coverage just said injury status of Alex Smith is unknown. Again, a 300+ lb DT landed on him full, and Alex's throwing arm and shoulder hit the ground first. If you remember the Siragusa plant on Rich Gannon in the AFCCG a few years ago, it was similar. The 49ers OL is horrible. Poor Smith had no chance, hasn't all year. Please continue to protect Brady, guys.

WTF - Chiefs, Chargers game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back