PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Late Games Thread (Den @ Ind, Sea @ SF, Pit @ Az, KC @ SD, TB @ Car)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hate the Colts. I loved Nantz's comment in the 2nd quarter on the Addai TD - "Addai scoring in the same endzone he did in last years AFCCG." That brought back some great memories for me - thanks Nantz.

That Rob Morris injury looked pretty catastrophic.

I went "ouch" at the Rob Morris and Carnell Williams' injuries. I felt them from the chair. Just blech.

indy just moving easy

There is NO team in any sports I hate more than the Donkies.
The Jesters are 2nd.
I lived in Denver and they have the worse fans in the world. Anytime they lose I am happy!

Wow, this Broncos defense is awesome.

Pittsburgh is still up 7-0 over Arizona. They aren't running well. The Steelers don't look much like an elite team today by the boxscore.

The 49ers are completely screwed if the injury to Smith is serious. Trent Dilfer is a nice guy but he can't move at all.

over......

Cultler looks like a pot head...something about the kid doen't give me much confidence.

The Colts look like they've tightened up the run defense. Guess they had time to review the signs that Howard Mudd stole in the first half.......kidding!

Last edited:
Watching Dallas Clark tear it up really makes me happy the Pats have Adalius.

What kind of injury did Alex Smith sustain? Might he be back today? Season-ending?

Cutler just fails to impress, not much better than Rivers, whines a lot less though.

Steelers 7 Cardinals 7...Go Arizona!

Steelers look not so great today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back