PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Late Games Thread (Den @ Ind, Sea @ SF, Pit @ Az, KC @ SD, TB @ Car)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you're not in anty of my leagues. I or someone else has him in all three.

No, he's unclaimed in my league. I just put in a claim for him. Dropping Derrick Ward, because he's hurt and Jacobs will be back soon to take back the starting job.

Gotta love the Seahawks today! Woo-hoo! Deion!!!

Cutler's certainly got the arm, it's the brain that remains in question. He wants to be a gunslinger, when all he needs is to be a game manager. They can't keep trading figgies for TDs with this team no matter how many nice long sustained drives they can muster.

They need to get the ball back again before the half and put up another score or Manning will carve them up in the second half. He may anyway, but that's the only shot they have.

Is Harrison hurt or no?

Man, Carolina is so overrated, and has been for years. That defense is nothing special.

Gotta give him his due. Addai is good.

denver missed opportunties in the redzone.. FG is a victory for the colts...

They were working on him on the sidelines earlier and then he was walking like he was gauging how the back feels. Could be lower back is stiffening and they decided not to push it without further evaluation.

It's OK, the way Denver's D is playing they don't seem to need him on this drive anyway...:rolleyes:

Wow, the Colts finally have a defense!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :rolleyes:

indy will pull away now

i never agreed personally with the gameplan of keep the ball away from peyton to beat the colts..Doesnt mean much if you score only FG's and today's game is a prime example.

Ouch. Donks punt. Colts will score a TD to end the half and start the next. Game will be over.

I don't understand some of the play calling coaches make when playing Indy....on all 3 downs they had everyone but the cheerleaders at the line to stop the run....audible into a pass...WTF

i never agreed personally with the gameplan of keep the ball away from peyton to beat the colts..Doesnt mean much if you score only FG's and today's game is a prime example.

It's a fine plan if you execute. Denver didn't execute 2 out of 3 trips into the red zone. And now they aren't executing at all. They can't get in a shootout with Manning with Cutler behind center (not to mention with Walker out). The Colts will score again before the half, and then to open the half. GAME.

Don't know if it's just Lynch they are missing today but their defense has sucked donkey balls.

Not having Harrison on the field allows the Broncos to roll the coverage to Wayne's side of the field...I am curious as to how Manning plays for the rest of the game.

I hope Bob Sanders plays at the line of scrimmage when they play the Pats next month....should be fun watching Moss and Stallworth catches 60 yard TD's all day

Carting Rob Morris off - knee seemed to buckle in mid play, they have it in an air cast.

Don't know how Manning does it but, the officiating crew always seems to show up for him. Handing him his obligatory 3rd down do overs. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back