Welcome to PatsFans.com

Last two games: Belichick 104, Fisher 7

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Ice_Ice_Brady, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice_Ice_Brady

Ice_Ice_Brady In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +100 / 2 / -1

That is the cumulative score for the last two times Belichick has gone against Fisher (today's game and the 59-0 Titans game in '09.) Does anyone else remember when Rodney Harrison got inured against the Titans years ago and the Titans were laughing about it? Is this revenge?

2. Froob

Froob Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -3

#32 Jersey

I'd say so but, still doesn't give the pats that lombardi back. Doubt Dallas Clark rapes the secondary like that with Rodney back there :( .

3. CityOfChampions

CityOfChampions Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last 2 games: Tom Brady vs Fisher's team's defenses 104-7*

4. BradfordPatsFan

BradfordPatsFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Someone on Twitter commented that Fisher was on the competition committee when various rules changes were implemented and in 07. I'm not sure if he had any saying in the 07 rulings and really don't want to go back and check. I'll just get worked up on what should be an otherwise good day.

5. VJCPatriot

VJCPatriot Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +53 / 1 / -4

Fisher must really hate playing against BB. He took one glance at the schedule and was like - "Oh no, not those guys again!"

6. BradyBranch39

BradyBranch39 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Fisher's a dirty coach who coaches dirty teams. Love seeing him get blown out.

7. captain stone

captain stone Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +232 / 45 / -22

No Jersey Selected

And guess who's back on the NonCompetition Committee, since he has a new HC gig?
    These memberships are like those for tenured professors or congressmen, it's that disgraceful.

And don't forget the non-investigated, criminal game-fix that occured btwn Fisher & Tony Dungheep
    on the last day of the 2007 season, when the Father of the Year pulled his starters early
    (even though he had a bye week to rest) and allowed Tennessee to beat his Clots, thereby
    giving his buddy Jeff the last Wild Card spot at the expense of Romeo Crennel's Browns.

I'm therefore fairly convinced that Bill receives extra pleasure in kicking a Jeff Fisher-coached
    team in the ass all game long.

8. AQPE

AQPE On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Bingo! Also, Floyd Reece says hi to the "Mullet Man." BB isn't the only one in the Pats organization with a little payback in mind for Fisher.

The venality of the Polian-Fisher axis that dominated that committee in the last decade was one of the league's dirtier secrets. Yours is just one of many such stories in the "strangely friendly" competition in the AFC South between the Flaming Ts and Horseshoes.

One other little piece of Fisher-ology bears mentioning here. Thinking also about "Bountygate," the last time bounties were an open issue before this past year was when Buddy Ryan was coaching in Houston. Guess who was with Houston back then, and who also brought Gregg Williams into the NFL?

Gotta take my tinfoil hat off now, the cosmic rays are making my scalp hurt :D

9. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Revis Island is here PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +706 / 6 / -2

#95 Jersey

no revenge..that was a long time ago...they just dominated them

10. jbb9s

jbb9s In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Fisher must be one of the most overrated coaches in the league. So he came a yard away from sending a SB in OT. Big deal, if you coach for 16 seasons and are mediocre, you should make it to one SB. His other teams have been dreadful and I'm surprised he was such a hot commodity when he became available again. He has coached about 16 years and has only 3 or 4 seasons with more than 10 wins. He is barely above 500 overral and 5-6 in the postseason. His best teams in the late 00's laid down in early playoff rounds like clockwork.

11. bresna

bresna PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

12. captain stone

captain stone Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +232 / 45 / -22

No Jersey Selected

I couldn't DVR the game, and maybe my mind was getting foggy from the Oktoberfest at the bar,
    but I honestly don't know what the feck Fisher is talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.