PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Last regular season loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackglass3

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the last regular season game we lost was the mud game agaisnt the Jets in Foxboro, right?

Hopefully we pull through this coming week. I can't stand losing to that team. One game at a time.

If I remember correctly, the last regular season game we lost was the mud game agaisnt the Jets in Foxboro, right?

Hopefully we pull through this coming week. I can't stand losing to that team. One game at a time.

It was actually the shutout in miami, but hopefully the team rallies around cassel ala 2001 for brady.

Actually, the last loss was the 21-0 debacle at Miami. The JEST mess was the last home loss.

That's right. I forgot all about the Joey Harrington led beatdown we got from Miami. Got my losses confused. Thanks, guys.

Well, as small as this might be I'm glad we extended the regular season winning streak to 20; if that's where it ends it's a cool number to have the record at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes