PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Last Minute & Postgame Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said throw the flag, he didn't call him a ***.

Umm.. that clip only showed ONE of Bruschi's 2 sentences. My DVR has him yelling at Ellis and saying "Put your helmet on you F'in ***got".

He said "throw the f*cking flag!" I watched it a couple times and I don't hear "f*g" anywhere.

The clip only showed Bruschi saying ONE thing.. What I watched yesterday had Bruschi saying 2 full sentences. One was to the ref. The other to Ellis.

If that's the worst word used on an NFL field, I'd be shocked. Total non issue to me.

yeah i wonder what A. Thomas said to favre when he sacked him for that huge loss, looked like he was in his face talking some trash

Welcome to New York......

Last year during the Redskins game, Tom Brady yelled "You've got to be f***ing KIDDING ME" when they had a false start at the goal line. THe mic picked it up clear as day.

I thought it was totally awesome and kept rewinding the TIVO just to hear him say it.

YMMV.
:rofl::rofl:

The clip only showed Bruschi saying ONE thing.. What I watched yesterday had Bruschi saying 2 full sentences. One was to the ref. The other to Ellis.

If he did say "f*ggot" then I would lose a bit of respect for him. As far as I'm considered, "heat of the moment" doesn't excuse usage of that word, just like it wouldn't excuse usage of "n*gger" or a similar word. It's one thing to curse and talk trash (and I usually like when they do this) during the course of a game, it's another to use completely loaded words like those.

BUT, I didn't see him actually use that word. Until I see a clip of him actually saying it, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt (based on the kind of guy he is - very respectable and a decent person) and assume he didn't say it.

Last edited:
Bruschi was yelling at the ref, but he also said something very derogatory and it blew my mind because I heard what he said. I had to rewind my DVR because I couldn't believe it. Needless to say, if one of us said what he did, we'd be banned for a week from the boards.

Football player uses bad word, news at 11.

i want to know what genius director decided, hey the pats looked extremely pissed....lets pick up their audio on live TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes