Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
A missed field goal
A muffed punt
An altercation on the sidelines

Im Pretty Sure You guys are just pissed because The PATSIES are letting all of there Core Players go.... you probly wouldnt have 2 of those SB rings if you didnt have AV.....good luck with Vanderchoke you know if you sign him you will be garanteed a Good Reg Season kicker....lol....but dont expect him to not be drunk....lol....well i think it was a good move by the colts.....bad move by the pats!!! :D :bricks:

I would rather lose a kicker then a perrenial 1,500 yard back.

Colts_FAN_101 said:
Im Pretty Sure You guys are just pissed because The PATSIES are letting all of there Core Players go.... you probly wouldnt have 2 of those SB rings if you didnt have AV.....good luck with Vanderchoke you know if you sign him you will be garanteed a Good Reg Season kicker....lol....but dont expect him to not be drunk....lol....well i think it was a good move by the colts.....bad move by the pats!!! :D :bricks:
Poor post by a Colts fan.

Only show up here when you sign our kicker for crazy money? Then tell us how we make bad moves. This is laughable at best.

Colts_FAN_101 said:

.....letting Edgerine James walk will be the Colts demise. Yup, it had to be said. :)

Too bad i bet he only has a couple years left in him and with a major knee surgery....i dont really care.....we will pick up a rb in the draft and probably split it with D.R. and we will b fine....and if we dont do that....we will draft an O. Lineman and that will make Rhodes look better than he actually is... and i definitely think polian can replace him..... when Faulk left polian was crazy bc he let him go.... then He was even CRAZIER bc he drafted some guy named Edgerrin James over Ricky williams....im pretty sure we will be fine in the Rb area....

AZ Cards= Where RB go to end there career....look at Emmit Smith

Colts_FAN_101 said:
you probly wouldnt have 2 of those SB rings if you didnt have AV

Actually, we wouldn't have 1 of those SB if it wasn't for Adam.

I'm not sure anyone makes the kick in the playoffs in 2001.

There is a good chance other kickers would have made the 41 yarder in SB 38, and may not have missed the two earlier kicks. But don't know for sure.

Colts_FAN_101 said:
good luck with Vanderchoke you know if you sign him you will be garanteed a Good Reg Season

Funny, if you replace Vanderchoke with Manning, the sentance is just as factually correct!

Colts_FAN_101 said:

That's an equal comparision. NOT!!

And indi is the place the where players go not to win championships,...whats your point.

And by the way, signing Patriot players...

It truly is the Colts only hope!

Colts_FAN_101 said:
Too bad i bet he only has a couple years left in him and with a major knee surgery....i dont really care.....we will pick up a rb in the draft and probably split it with D.R. and we will b fine....and if we dont do that....we will draft an O. Lineman and that will make Rhodes look better than he actually is... and i definitely think polian can replace him..... when Faulk left polian was crazy bc he let him go.... then He was even CRAZIER bc he drafted some guy named Edgerrin James over Ricky williams....im pretty sure we will be fine in the Rb area....

One question:

What hilariously hideous way is your team going to choke this year?

You guys are our entertainment! Thank you for existing!!!!!!!!

I do believe Marshall Faulk went on to play in 2 SB's, won 1 and won the MVP, and is going to the HOF. You also picked Edge with the 4th pick overall, much higher % picking that high.

R_T26 said:
A missed field goal
A muffed punt
An altercation on the sidelines

Seriously though, I love the responses here ("Thank you for existing" --- brilliant Shmessy!) but I had truly forgotten about that McGinest sideline altercation. Jog my memory --- was it aimed at Belichick? If so, was that a factor in this does anyone think?

Its funny how its all mannings fault we would have a superbowl if your crappy refs in NE AFCCG would call a defensive holding....ya you know it....and we would have driven down scored and it would have been a great comeback.....though the refs are even with us now it still didnt make up for the superbowl that we would have won....so it was not mannings fault he had like 1 sec to do anything with the ball.... and the d holding rule was put into effect the next year and it was bc the dumbass refs didnt call it during the game when im pretty sure they just tackled our receivers but it was ok??.....wow....and since PM is the entire offense i think it was soley his fault....PATSIE FANS ARE MORE DELUSIONAL THAN I THOUGHT!!

shakadave said:
Seriously though, I love the responses here ("Thank you for existing" --- brilliant Shmessy!) but I had truly forgotten about that McGinest sideline altercation. Jog my memory --- was it aimed at Belichick? If so, was that a factor in this does anyone think?

No he was going after Izzo. I watched that game again before I taped over it. Of all the things that happened that night, that one was the most unusual, IMO.

shakadave said:
Willie Mac was in Izzo's face and had to be held back after Izzo blew coverage on short yardage touchdown.

Colts_FAN_101 said:

Get lost Colts trool. Go lick Polians boots. You are not welcome here today,

middle_finger.jpg

Colts_FAN_101 said:
Its funny how its all mannings fault we would have a superbowl if your crappy refs in NE AFCCG would call a defensive holding....ya you know it....and we would have driven down scored and it would have been a great comeback.....though the refs are even with us now it still didnt make up for the superbowl that we would have won....so it was not mannings fault he had like 1 sec to do anything with the ball.... and the d holding rule was put into effect the next year and it was bc the dumbass refs didnt call it during the game when im pretty sure they just tackled our receivers but it was ok??.....wow....and since PM is the entire offense i think it was soley his fault....PATSIE FANS ARE MORE DELUSIONAL THAN I THOUGHT!!

So, what happened last year? It was right there in front of you guys. I even thought it was the Colts year. I even put money down on your Colts in that Steelers-Colts playoff game. Needless to say, I lost. :mad:

Colts_FAN_101 said:

More, more, more!!! Do your Lombardi-less dance!!!!

Hahahahahahah!!!!!

The altercation was between Izzo and willie. Holley says that people told him after Izzo blew the play on the Mike anderson TD the Defense huddled up , Izzo got in the huddle on the sidelines, and Willie told him to get out of there, that he's not part of the Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back