PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Last Call for Patriots/Colts fans Charity wagers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is the last reminder for those who want to participate in Patriots/Colts Fans Charity wager on this Sunday's game.

There is a "Sticky" thread above that has all of the details. Send me a PM if you don't understand some things. This is going very well but we do need more Colt fans to match up againts the Patriots fans. Several Patriots fans have committed to donate regardless or who wins.

Warren94 and PatsDeb your PM is not turned on and I do need to hear from you. Please PM me soon.

Nut, I left you a message in another thread. Tell me (43 yr. old not computer savy chick) how to PM you and I will.

Deb

Nut, I left you a message in another thread. Tell me (43 yr. old not computer savy chick) how to PM you and I will.

Deb

Go to User CP. Then Edit Options. About half way dow the page you will see "enable private messages" click on that in that box, then at the bottom of the page click "save changes". Someone had to tell me how to do it, so don't feel that you are alone.

Then you can PM me or just post that you did it and I'll send you out what I had sent the others.

Okay - I enabled it (I think!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots