Welcome to PatsFans.com

Larry Craig Named to Idaho Hall of Fame...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Oct 14, 2007.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 20 / -30

Interesting take on Larry, apparently this guy has no shame and will accept the award... the Republicans must be hoping that this guy would just fade into obscurity, however he is doing the opposite...have to wonder if he used the restroom??

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gHg91eIrqnZL3812w0ZEH_6bkhZwD8S8OPFG0

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Sen. Larry Craig was named Saturday night to the Idaho Hall of Fame, marking the Republican lawmaker's first ceremonial appearance back in his home state since his arrest in an airport bathroom sex sting became public in August.

Craig, 62, seated near the front of the banquet room, received polite applause and a few encouraging hoots when he was introduced.

"I hope in a very sincere way that the attention that's been brought to me has not lessened the honor you receive," Craig told the other nominees and about 200 people who attended the dinner....

Before the event, Michael Ritz, an Idaho Hall of Fame board member, said he had been bombarded with calls from national media outlets wanting to know whether they could set up cameras at the $50-a-head function. And while even some Republican Party members suggested withdrawing or delaying Craig's nomination until another year, Ritz said the 12-member board opted to go ahead.

"We thought, 'It's kind of going back on your word,'" he said before the event. "Once a person has been sent a letter and voted into the Hall of Fame, it would be kind of like breaking a promise."

2. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Wow .. you are talking as if this guy committed highway robbery or murder. He just pled guilty to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +992 / 2 / -9

Imagine how many mothers are petrified to let their 10 year old boys go into a Airport Toilet alone now all because of this one Scummy Creep.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 20 / -30

Every mother was petrified before, this only confirms their fears...

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +992 / 2 / -9

I agree, America is going down the toilet :singing:

6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Every time I hear the name Larry Craig I get cheerful about the election 13 months hence. Thank you to whoever keeps this wonderful present in the news:D Its like the way Republicans kept screaming MONICA LEWINSKI at the top of their lungs. It may be juvenile, but it works.

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +992 / 2 / -9

Monica Lewinsky
    Cigars
    Blue Dress

:singing: :singing: