PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LaRon Landry PED suspension

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Dude was jacked and now we know how. Guess that won't matter to the Pats since the Colts game is after the suspension ends... still funny these guys still think they can cheat and get away with it...

Dude was jacked and now we know how. Guess that won't matter to the Pats since the Colts game is after the suspension ends... still funny these guys still think they can cheat and get away with it...

I'm just surprised he got away with it for this long

Dude, I don't think they catch anyone. I think everyone in the NFL is on something…

What he was using was more for his body image and less for the recovery, which is what most people use PED for...

...And the Jets D-backfield just went from horrid to disgusting. :D

Dude, I don't think they catch anyone. I think everyone in the NFL is on something…

What he was using was more for his body image and less for the recovery, which is what most people use PED for...

Agreed on the first part. It might not be everyone, but it's almost certainly a majority. The dopers are almost always ahead of the testers, especially in professional leagues with CBAs, because the testing can't suddenly change like it does when WADA unveils a new test at the Olympics.

i agree with the posters above that tons of guys are on stuff.......just the idiots get caught

quick acting stuff.........different masking agents........

too many ways to get away with it

"While testing blood for HGH sounds aggressive, it is mainly a symbolic reform given the weakness of laboratory detection of the drug. HGH is notoriously unstable even in blood samples — which doping control officers will be barred from collecting on game days."

should test for IGF-1.........its more stable.........but they already knew that....

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/nfl-test-hgh-raise-threshold-marijuana-article-1.1938104

...And the Jets D-backfield just went from horrid to disgusting. :D

Landry signed with the Colts for the 2013 season.

I had the same reaction when I first heard the news. Don't worry, the Jets defensive backs are still disgusting.

You know how punters/kickers always get tested after they make a big hit? Well for Landry a picture of him should have had the same effect.

laron-landry-ripped-muscles-530x471.jpg

No surprises

In a way a four game suspension in a case like Landry is ridiculously short and totally worth to risk if it really helps you to bulk up significantly. You still have the added muscle mass after the suspension is over and can benefit from it the rest of the season. Yes, you lose four game checks but the boost might help to secure a bigger contract later.

Yeah, I can't believe he lasted that long without getting caught either. If someone asked me to pick one NFL player who was juicing, Laron Landry is the first name I'd say.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back