PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LaRon Landry not a fan of Bill Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
"BB, it's Doc. We've got a physical code red. Continue golfing. It's not worth it."

if you guys find landry to feel disrespected that bill wasnt at the meeting i dont know what to tell you guys.

of course when a free agent visits he wants to meet with the head coach.

should landry keep his mouth shut? yeah. but he is telling the blunt truth, which is a head coach should meet with a free agent.

not really a big deal to get all upset though.

Ha ha! Who's upset? Oh, yeah. The Ron is.

Re: Laron Landry: BB Slapped Me In The Face

Slapping Landry in the face is a natural reaction from just about anyone. He's uglier than barn door smeared with fertilizer. He's also a New Jersey Green Bean.

BB Slapped Me In The Face

get used to it facing him twice a year

Mods should merge this into the other thread.......

Slapping Landry in the face is a natural reaction from just about anyone. He's uglier than barn door smeared with fertilizer. He's also a New Jersey Green Bean.

When he was born the doctor took one good look at him and slapped his mother:D

Ok, when I first read this I wondered how LL could have been slapped by BB when BB wasn't even there :) . Can't wait until TB & the Gronk burn him a few times. Maybe he'll get tat of Gronk's signature spike. He did say he has tats commemorating good and bad events.

A statement like that confirms he's not Patriots material.

Hey Donkey, you should be honored you were even invited here in the first place! No go away and let Rexy stare at your feet.

Jet Fan should not be telling ANYONE on a Patriots board what should be done, how it's done or anything involving getting anything done...44 years straight of losing ,biatching,moaning, "OG JTSE!!!"-ing,deviance,Gate D debacles and getting smashed and crushed the last time these two teams played should tell Jet Fan "uh, maybe I should just keep my big mouth shut"...but you can't...you're pathological

Now LaRon knows how the Redskins fans felt showing up to see him play only to find out he wasn't.

Last edited:
if you guys find landry to feel disrespected that bill wasnt at the meeting i dont know what to tell you guys.

of course when a free agent visits he wants to meet with the head coach.

should landry keep his mouth shut? yeah. but he is telling the blunt truth, which is a head coach should meet with a free agent.

not really a big deal to get all upset though.
Belichick appears to meet with the Free Agents he wants. Nuff said.

3 comments

1. Landry is not a good Safety? i was under the impression that he was top 10 in the league, with his run support being better than his coverage skills

2. hes with the jets now? i dont know if i like that....

3. if BB did not care to have him here, then not showing up is fine, if he did though he should have shown up, otherwise i would feel the exact same way Landry does....if you go to a new job and your possible future supervisor stood you up, im not taking the gig

I remember the year he was drafted he was suppose to be the best safety to come out in awhile, instead he turned out to be a muscle bound bum that couldn't stay healthy.

this nitwit doesn't get it...why would BB slap him anywhere?...he'd probably crack five bones in his face and then sue BB while sitting out the rest of the season..as usual...

I don't know. When Belichick wanted Rodney Harrison, he called him personally and invited him out. When he wanted Roosevelt Colvin he met him at a diner and pitched the Pats to him. If Belichick really wants you, he will meet you.

Word was even before Landty signed with the Jets that the Pats were scared off by his medicals. Maybe Belichick had already made up his mind to pass on Landry before Landry even came in to visit and the Pats kept the meeting as a courtesy (a report the Pats or any team canceled a visit because they didn't like a player's medicals would tank the player's free agency value). If that was the case, I can see why he wouldn't meet Landry.

I can see why Landry is upset, but I don't see it as a big deal. Landry wasn't a highly sought after free agent. Heck, if the Jets ended up getting Reggie Nelson, they might not have been as hot after Landry either. He was signed after a bunch of safeties were signed including Nelson, Meriweather (who the Jets were also reportedly interested in), and Stephen Gregory. He looks to be a good pick up after one game, but his injury history is a big question mark which was why he didn't get a big multiyear deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes