PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Laron Landry - Inflategate

He was clean as a whistle when he played for Blabbaguts the Deviant Degenerat though. Nah, nothing rotten and stnking about that though. Just ask Kensil.

I'm amazed that the NFL finally decided to stop testing kickers and go after the most obvious PED abuser in the league.

Predicting that LaRon Landry was juicing is about as difficult as predicting that Tommy Chong smoked dope.

Colts=Cheaters

laron-landry.jpg

Cheat, cheat, never beat.

Classic!

The Colts.com fan forum has moved this story from the Colts Football Forum to the NFL General Forum. It is as if he never played for the Colts 45 days ago.

Turns out the only team cheating the NFL rules in the AFCCG was the Colts- - they need to sweep that truth under the rug.

http://forums.colts.com/forum/4-colts-football/

CHEATERS.

BTW, Laron Landry played 69 (88%) of the Colts' defense snaps in the AFCCG.

His PEDs were a part of that game far more than some naturally and slightly deflated footballs.

just think what the pats could've scored on a level playing field

I'll admit I was surprised indy held us to 45 --- now we know why

Classic!

The Colts.com fan forum has moved this story from the Colts Football Forum to the NFL General Forum. It is as if he never played for the Colts 45 days ago.

CHEATERS.

Well, they did release him on February 11. :)

He's been caught before, 'Chick. That's why it's a 10 game suspension instead of 4.
That makes sense but how ridiculous for this fool to flaunt it like he does even after being caught before! Why is he even in the NFL, he should go for bodybuilder competitions because that is clearly the look he is aiming for.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back