PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Laron Landry - Inflategate

From the thread title I was hoping that this was going to be info that the Colts screwed with the pressure of their balls during the game. That would have been something.

Albert Breer ✔ @AlbertBreer
As @FieldYates said, free-agent S LaRon Landry has been suspended for the first 10 games of the 2015 season for violating the PED policy.

Shouldn't THIS be the bigger story regarding the AFCCG?
Considering that he was part of a defense that allowed 45 points, as far as I am concerned he can take all the juice he wants!

Sounds like the integerity of the game is in question? No?

Do you have the Michelin Man in the US?

michelin_man.jpg

What do we tell the children?

It was just Adderall. Landry does not juice, he was born in the blood of hercules. See it explains his look.

He sucks on the juice and off the juice.

It is just completely and utterly shocking that a scrawny guy like Landry would be a repeat PED offender.

Albert Breer ✔ @AlbertBreer
As @FieldYates said, free-agent S LaRon Landry has been suspended for the first 10 games of the 2015 season for violating the PED policy.

Shouldn't THIS be the bigger story regarding the AFCCG?
One would think so, but so many people get nailed for juicing that people are desensitized to it. They are only eventually harming their own bodies in the long run, and for a couple million a year over a few years...I'd have to think long and hard about it.

Ha, you know, I had forgotten Landry was a Colt.I'm sure the Colts would love to forget as well.

That guy…..lol….there is just NO question. None at all. I mean, the first time I saw a picture of him I thought it was photoshopped!

The question to me is why he was caught now when this has been obvious for years.

Ha, you know, I had forgotten Landry was a Colt.I'm sure the Colts would love to forget as well.

That guy…..lol….there is just NO question. None at all. I mean, the first time I saw a picture of him I thought it was photoshopped!

The question to me is why he was caught now when this has been obvious for years.

He's been caught before, 'Chick. That's why it's a 10 game suspension instead of 4.

yeah, just this past season he was suspended 4 games

but this isn't like the kind of competitive advantage you get from letting a pound of air out of a ball

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back