PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lance Briggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
(A) "We all wanted?" Get a clue. Next to no one wanted the Pats to pursue Briggs over Thomas. Briggs has said he doesn't want to play in a 3-4 defense.

(B) Can we please pay attention to other threads before posting another?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ad.php?t=51979

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=52013

Pats1, I am absolutely astounded that Ians FO hasnt locked you up long term as a moderator.

HEY YOU OTHER MODS OUT THERE, YOU ARE DOING EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD A DISSERVICE!!

Pats1, I am absolutely astounded that Ians FO hasnt locked you up long term as a moderator.

HEY YOU OTHER MODS OUT THERE, YOU ARE DOING EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD A DISSERVICE!!

Hey, don't I have a "Big Long Term Deal"?!? :D

We got our big name FA LB, Briggs can go to the Giants or how bout Washington...

Briggs would fit our defense - he doesn't fit theirs.

Maybe Pittsburgh now.

Last edited:
Maybe the Colts should try and. . . . . never mind, you guys can't!!!!!!!

That hick of a QB of yours should start shooting his commercial spots for Xanax and Valium, he's gonna need them.

Uh, our defense was utterly dominant in the playoffs and Super Bowl. Your defense gave up 32 second half points. You needed to spend.

hes not going anywhere. chicago holds all the cards. i think if he sits he loses like $400,000 a game or something like that. he'll play and he'll like it.

Uh, our defense was utterly dominant in the playoffs and Super Bowl. Your defense gave up 32 second half points. You needed to spend.

Dominant...we dropped 34 on your ass. We had to give you one so Pay-me-a-ton could justify all his TV spots! You will be like the TB Bucs....one and done.

Pats...the team of the decade ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey