PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LaMont Jordan Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting audio interview with LaMont Jordan.

http://www.playersvoice.com/sports-pages/audio-interviews.html

Says he was 'beyond happy' to come to New England and told Randy Moss that he didn't know how to act after a win (after three years in Oakland.) Also has very positive comments about Curtis Martin and talks about the grind of playing through injuries on a losing team Oddly, Jordan says he first found out that he had been released not from the Raiders or his agent - but when he got a call from Bill Belichick saying he was interested in Jordan becoming a Patriot.

In the second portion Jordan talks about the opportunity to play with Brady and how nobody's spirits were down when Brady was injured. He goes on to talk about the depth of the Pats backfield and how he is still working on getting in to game shape - which may explain the lack of playing time last week.

He's on my Fantasy team.:D

Oddly, Jordan says he first found out that he had been released not from the Raiders or his agent - but when he got a call from Bill Belichick saying he was interested in Jordan becoming a Patriot.

That just goes to show you the VAST difference between the two organizations. The Raiders are such a mess that they can't even inform their players of their release, while the Pats are so on top of league news that may help their club that they were all over this.

I hope we get a large dose of this guy against his former team tomorrow. Give Maroney the night off :)

I like your idea WhiZa.

It'd be a wicked pissah to see him have a monstah night on the j.e.t.s. jets jets jets.

That just goes to show you the VAST difference between the two organizations. The Raiders are such a mess that they can't even inform their players of their release, while the Pats are so on top of league news that may help their club that they were all over this.

i dont think its that they lack the ability to inform the player of their release but that they dont care...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back