PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lamest thing u have ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean you're not used to this by now?

Kind of funny.

Guy really hates the Pats, obvious Jets fan. He must have really been tormented through the years.

Lamest thing I've seen is not signing a great guy that has overcome a lot of adversity to a creative contract.
But rather, the Cowboys 2000 foot screen being hit by punts and that being called a do-over.

And better yet, Jerry Jones insisting that the screen will not be raised.
Good stuff Jerry.

Amazing, he was able to create 16+ posts before anyone else posted anything.......this guy needs a life......and to get out of his Mom's basement......

Amazing, he was able to create 16+ posts before anyone else posted anything.......this guy needs a life......and to get out of his Mom's basement......

To be fair, 12 year olds usually do live at home. Plus, it's still summer vacation time. Give him a break, he has nothing else to do :)

Last edited:
I saw this earlier I couldn't stop laughing

You should have pulled the quotes, because they've been scrubbed.

I thought it was pretty funny, actually. When he talked about the female Patriot fans "waddling", I lost it. :rofl:

The absolute lamest thing I have ever seen has to be when the Colts were playing Jacksonville a few years back. There was seconds left on the clock in the first half, and Manning and the offense were running off the field, and then quickly ran back to the line of scrimmage and ran another play when the Jaugurs were running off the field as well....thinking the Colts conceded the half.

I could belive how freaking LAME that was

Yes, threads with 2 sentences where the OP doesn't even bother to copy in some of the non-copyrighted text he's discussing is pretty lame.

The 'funny' posts are gone. =(

That's an easy one ... the Jets trying to get to the Super Bowl every year.​

That's an easy one ... the Jets trying to get to the Super Bowl every year.​

I believe that would be . . . </thread>. :D

Pats finally sign McKenzie | ProFootballTalk.com

read the comments section to this article.
When I read the initial post (above), my first thought was "it has to be 'gameday' on PFT. And although his comments apparently were deleted, later comments by others about him made it clear it was him. The guy is an obsessed stalker of anything Pats related on PFT". This is no twelve year old, this is somebody truly deranged and in genuine need of medical attention; he'll surely show up tomorrow with a new alias.

The strange thing about PFT is that comments don't appear instantly; they have to be 'reviewed' first. Yet gameday posts 16 comments with a total of over 1700 words in an hour, and that gets approved? I guess NBC hires an intern to look at every comment rather than buy a profanity filter.

That guy deserves a child please. If PFT had any moderation, that guy would be kissing the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes