PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lame attempt by ProFootballTalk to start something [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
If you check it out, he also has the GoGilooly clip. Looks like video links section is just linked to any YouTube video with any mention of Moss. WebMaster should really pay attention and take more time in screening the contents of these videos. How can you have a link to a YouTube clip calling for an injury to your QB. :rolleyes:

http://www.therealrandymoss.com/

POSTED 12:42 p.m. EST, December 26, 2007
MOSS WEB SITE BANGS THE "COLTS CHEAT" DRUM

A reader recently pointed out to us that Pats receiver Randy Moss proclaims on his official web site that the Colts are cheaters.

Moss isn't quoted as saying so on his official web site. But by clicking the "next video" link on the home page, a YouTube clip eventually appears of the odd audio skipping phenomenon from the November 4 regular-season game between the two teams. Beneath the video appears a link to the story about the security guard at the RCA Dome who said that the team pipes in artificial crowd noise.

Though the accusations are old news, the fact that they're being made by Randy Moss on his official web site is, in our view, significant.

And it's evidence of the reality that, no matter how big the muzzle that a head coach is able to apply to a player when he speaks to the media, the Internet provides a completely separate vehicle for getting opponents fired up.

Will this give the Colts extra incentive to go to New England and win the likely rematch in the AFC title game? Probably not. But it's definitely another log that coach Tony Dungy can throw onto the inferno as the Colts prepare for their shot at keeping the Pats from getting to 18-0.

Re: Lame attempt by ProFootballTalk to start something

They have been pulling that crap all year. :rolleyes:

Wow, they're trying really hard to pull anything they can out of their ass to get readers.

I think he figured out that if he puts the word Patriots in his bold headlines he gets a big spike in hits,so he must dream stuff up about the pats to post.

Seriously, why does anyone read that garbage?

If you check it out, he also has the GoGilooly clip. Looks like video links section is just linked to any YouTube video with any mention of Moss. WebMaster should really pay attention and take more time in screening the contents of these videos. How can you have a link to a YouTube clip calling for an injury to your QB. :rolleyes:

http://www.therealrandymoss.com/

That'd be my guess as well - whoever crafted the website for Moss simply used a "next video" feature that simply references anything with "Moss" as a keyword.

The captions likely also are generated from the video.

It took you all of 20 seconds to figure that out I'll bet. It took me 30 seconds.

5 days from now Mike Florio will figure it out - although I suspect he knew and posted a false headline anyway just to generate some controvesy and prove that he can't be trusted.

Seems to me the headline of that article should be "Mike Florio caught cheating!"

therealrandymoss.com

I don't know how often this site has been mentioned but the interviews that have with him every week are really great. Go check out his answer to this week's first question.

Re: therealrandymoss.com

I like listening to him also... he gets a bad rap from people, he's not a T.O. type IMO.

Some of us have posted a few threads regarding his weekly interviews. So yea, it's been mentioned.

Regarding his site: I've found some pretty interesting information about Randy, the people around him, and other things related to his football career within that site, so it's at least worth a look.

Dungy is holier than thou

That'd be my guess as well - whoever crafted the website for Moss simply used a "next video" feature that simply references anything with "Moss" as a keyword.

The captions likely also are generated from the video.

It took you all of 20 seconds to figure that out I'll bet. It took me 30 seconds.

5 days from now Mike Florio will figure it out - although I suspect he knew and posted a false headline anyway just to generate some controvesy and prove that he can't be trusted.

Seems to me the headline of that article should be "Mike Florio caught cheating!"

Come on what do you expect, Florio is a Lawyer who in his own mind is a wannabe sports journalist?

But then again i guess if you are a lawyer even being an imaginary talking head is perceived as a step up.i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back