PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lakers Crash and Burn in the Western Conference Semi's.

Tbird100636

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
:bricks:Lakers lose!!! Congrats to the Mavs.

Can't wait to hear Kobe's lame excuses.:blahblah:

and they show no dignity in defeat, playing dirty when the game and series is over

There is nothing better then to see the Lakers get swept in Phil's "last" series. Notice the "last", as he will probably coach the Heat next year. They do have a couple of pretty good players, so he's in. Sniff, sniff.............I smell Red's cigar.

So Gasol and Bynum to Orlando for Dwight Howard? Even though they are out the Lakers are in a very strong position to swing some blockbuster trades.

So Gasol and Bynum to Orlando for Dwight Howard? Even though they are out the Lakers are in a very strong position to swing some blockbuster trades.

Maybe that would make Phil change his mind.

Maybe that would make Phil change his mind.
Yeah, I'm not so sure this is the end of the Lakers. A long with the Celtics they are the NBA's glamour team and people want to play for them. I wouldn't even be surprised to see Blake Griffin there soon.

I'm a little dismayed that the Celtics won't have the opportunity to knock them off again. I love beating the Lakers more than anybody.

As a Laker Hater, I loved every minute of that series. If I were Barrea, I would have waited until Bynum turned his back, then launched at his bad knee from the side. What a piece of sh!t move. Anyway, I fully expect Dwight Howard to be traded to the Lakers next season and they'll be right back in it.

lot fewer lakers flags flying on cars and jerseys being worn the past couple days :)

You're forgetting the Steelers pretty quickly there KS...

I think Steelers fans are actually genuinely passionate.

All depends on what is meant by worst. lakers fans are definitely bandwagon. otoh, at last they do show up when the team wins.

and they're not violent, unlike other fanbases

You're forgetting the Steelers pretty quickly there KS...

Huh?? The Steelers are one of the more hardcore fanbases in the United States. It just seems like they're bandwagon because Pittsburgh turned into an even bigger sh!thole than it already was in the 90's and those with the means to do so moved out of there and spread out.

Huh?? The Steelers are one of the more hardcore fanbases in the United States. It just seems like they're bandwagon because Pittsburgh turned into an even bigger sh!thole than it already was in the 90's and those with the means to do so moved out of there and spread out.
I was concentrating on the "worst" aspect. Lakers/Heat are easily the biggest bandwagoners.

I was concentrating on the "worst" aspect. Lakers/Heat are easily the biggest bandwagoners.

every team that's winning gets called bandwagoonners

so do the pats

I'd put our very own Pats in that conversation as well, unfortunately.

I'd put our very own Pats in that conversation as well, unfortunately.
I've no doubt there is a large bandwagoner contingent behind the Patriots. I've only really been on board for 11 or so years so I'm not used to the "losing" years or sitting through bad teams in the NFL.

That said during my ventures through internet-land riding my sense of entitlement and Patriots superiority engaging in debate with opposition barrackers, the Steelers supporters seem the most intent on vulgarity and one upmanship in my experience (which is fair enough being from Pittsburgh).

Lakers are clearly the biggest bandwagoners in all of world sport though. Shame they continue to roll out good sides.

living in LA I can tell you that the term is quite apt for Lakers "fans"
The funny thing is i live out here in Arizona all theses bandwagon Lakers fans all of sudden come out of the wood work for the playoffs and after the lakers lossed to the Mavericks all theses car flags and laker jersey go M.I.A.!!! LOVE THE KARMA....:rofl:

The funny thing is i live out here in Arizona all theses bandwagon Lakers fans all of sudden come out of the wood work for the playoffs and after the lakers lossed to the Mavericks all theses car flags and laker jersey go M.I.A.!!! LOVE THE KARMA....:rofl:

I literally haven't seen one since this weekend.

Big test will be this weekend -- will see what's out by the beach.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back