Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of Iraq....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, Dec 19, 2005.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I wonder if the chimp has any thoughts about the United States that aren't related to Iraq? I understand that the speech was about the election there, but seems to me he never speaks in public other than to military or related crowds. He threw a tiny bone to the half of the country who think the whole invasion and occupation is wrong to the effect of "I know you disagree with me, but to hell with you. The only choices are victory and defeat and I'm going to do what I think is right regardless of what you think."
    http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2005/12/18/text_of_bush_speech_on_iraq_war/

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +807 / 26 / -33

This guy is the ass clown of the western world, completely clueless. I cannot believe how anyone can believe what he is saying, while he has passion for the noble cause in Iraq, he has little for anything else except for his close circle of friends all becoming billionaires off of this thing. The more I watch the more I believe that this whole thing is personal and not based on any intelligence or any good reason.

3. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

If you really want someone to blame, try the gutless, impotent Democrats. They all rolled over out of fear that everyone was on board the S.S. Chimpanzee because they are so out of touch with their constituents. They were reacting to the media playing backup to the war and fear mongers and think (because they're too lazy and concerned with public image) that the media reflects the opinion of the people. Drop-dead lightweight cowards.

4. Gumby

Gumby 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +83 / 1 / -1

#11 Jersey

You guys take the cake.

Your party has been hammering him for months on the subject of Iraq with false charges and lies; while he was trying to address social security reform and the business of the country........

now when he effectively responds to the yapping media critics you want to complain that he is responding to the very actions you guys started.

way to turn the horse on its head.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

THE DEMOCRATS HATRED AND JEALOUSY FOR GW BUSH IS DESTROYING THEIR WHOLE PARTY.
    THEY ARE SELF DESTRUCTING, THAT "WRETCHED" WOMEN HILLARY UNDERSTANDS THIS AND THAT IS WHY SHE IS STARTING TO GO DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. HILLARY IS LOOKING OUT FOR HILLARY THAT IS ALL SHE CARES ABOUT, SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT "HEALTH CARE, POOR PEOPLE, MINORITIES, MEDICAID, HOMELESS, AND ALL THE OTHER STANDARD "LIBERAL CRAP" HILLARY CARES ABOUT "POWER" AND HER OWN LEGACY, THAT IS WHY SHE IS TURNING INTO A "LUKE WARM NEO CON"

NEO CONS, "SIT BACK AND WATCH THE DINGOCRAT MELTDOWN"

6. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The Democrats are like the Emperor, their hatred is literally destroying them from within and making them uglier and uglier by the day.

7. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I did not know that AIDS activists and John Deere workers were among the President's close circle of friends who are on thier way to becoming billionaires.

The President has adressed both groups in recent weeks.

The President speaking to a group concerning the fight against AIDS.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/12/20051201.html

The President speaking to John Deere workers.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/12/20051205-4.html

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +557 / 22 / -19

It's not surprising that the same people who expressed and provoked irrational hatred towards the Clintons should now be trying to label the Democrats as haters. Maybe they fall for their own lies, but I don't think anyone else does. The hatred occurred in the 1990s, when the Republicans launched a $40 million taxpayer funded witch hunt. That was hate. The Democrats are far more civilized. But, you righties can keep trying to convince us that you're kind. We know how you lie. You follow the example of your leader.

9. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +152 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

The biggest hate comes from the democrats how they have since the early 70's turned their back on whites, straights, non-union, millitary and tax paying families to pander to certain groups, such as yourself, and than they(and you) buy their propaganda hook line and sinker. I am glad to see likes of Kennedy care more that two gays can get married than he does if the poor white family down the street who he calls "rich" are paying way to much in taxes.

10. Patters

Ratings:
    +557 / 22 / -19

PFIEL, the Democrats have not turned their backs on any of those groups. The Family Leave Act, the fight to protect Social Security, environmental protection, laws that protect workers wages and pensions (to some degree), etc., are still examples of the accomplishments of Democrats. Kennedy has always favored a progressive income tax system, which in the ideal world would reduce taxes for the poor and increase them for the rich. Poor families get tax credits thanks to the Democrats and what minimum wages they earn are also thanks to the Democrats. I really don't think you know what you're talking about when it comes to Kennedy. You have a comic book picture of his views; yet the fact is he is regarded in both parties as one of the best Senators because he's principled, works hard, and compromises.

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

I never "hated" the Clintons, I was embarrassed for them, I felt sorry for for them, I felt sorry for their daughter, she believed her father, her father wouldn't lie to her and her mother, no sir, "not my daddy".

I also felt sorry for "Socks" the Cat, they used the poor cat just as they use humans, the cat was great to have around when they lived in the white house, they used the cat for their "Public Picture Shots, the cat was a prop for grinning goofy Hillary, as soon as they left the white house they "dumped socks".
    Poor Little Kitty, they weren't even loyal to their pet.

Bush loves his dogs, he would never "use them" then throw them away.
    Show me a man that loves his dog and I will show you a "Good Man"

12. Patters

Ratings:
    +557 / 22 / -19

LOL, Harry, you're one of the most hateful people on this site. You're bitter and afraid, a bad combination, especially for an old guy who has less to lose than the young.

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 3 / -10

I LOVE LIFE, HOT DAMN, I HAVE TO ADMIT THOUGH, I DO HAVE A SLIGHT DISLIKE FOR LOOPY LOONEY LIBERALS :rocker:

14. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

YES!!! AND YES!!!

15. Turd Furguson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I hate broccoli

16. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Me too, but I know it's good for you. Kinda like quitting drinking, but I can't imagine that, either.

17. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Careful what you say, Bible thumping big brother Bush's jackboot thugs are watching and the fundamentalist christian freaks want a dry country!

:rocker: Oxycontin and crank are okay though, just ask the Bushy base.

18. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I'm not worried about these goofs banning drinking...are you kiddin'? I just assumed they were drunk all the time.

19. Turd Furguson

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Where is this religious right that you speak of?

They are no more prevalent to the right as the far left radicals are to the democrats.

They just have the most radical voices (and sometimes the loudest)