PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lack of Class in Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacksonville is starting to make a claim as being a darn fine team. I am not impressed with either Houston or Tennessee.

Jacksonville is starting to make a claim as being a darn fine team. I am not impressed with either Houston or Tennessee.

I have not seen TN or Houston, other than their games with us and the Monday (Sunday??) nighter. We ARE suppose to take everyone's best shot this year, so no surprise they played us close. Wins are wins though.

Colts 5-0
Jax 3-1
Titans 3-1
Texans 3-2
14-4

Pats 5-0
Bills 1-3
Jets 1-4
Phins 0-5

7-12

What?????

Kris Brown hit BOMBS from 54,54, and 57 (to win the game)-Good kicker;)
You know what? I don't give a damn. I can't wait for the Patriots to beat Indy this year.

I have not seen TN or Houston, other than their games with us and the Monday (Sunday??) nighter. We ARE suppose to take everyone's best shot this year, so no surprise they played us close. Wins are wins though.

Only for the Colts, right?

Colts 5-0
Jax 3-1
Titans 3-1
Texans 3-2
14-4

Pats 5-0
Bills 1-3
Jets 1-4
Phins 0-5

7-12

What?????

You know what? I don't give a damn. I can't wait for the Patriots to beat Indy this year.
It will be a major ass-whoopin, AT. You can quote me on that. Then we'll do it again in the playoffs, because they are the second best team and will face us again.

They borrowed the trophy just as Pittsburgh had done the previous year.

i will give pats fans credit for cheering losman as he left the field when he got hurt, but you lose just as much credit when 80% of you bury your heads in the sand and say the hit wasn't intentional in the slightest.

obviously the NFL didn't agree with you.

will be fun to watch the colts and cowboys games coming up....

Michael Pittman was just carted off the field with an ankle injury and in the background you could hear "Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey, Hey, Hey Goo-ood Bye" Indy is really giving the Jets fans a run for their money when it comes to class.

I was at the game and I did not hear it.

Oh yeah, I'm sure the bucs did such a great acting job of faking the injury that they made sure to bring the cart out so no one thought they were faking.

That was not the injury that people booed. It was a defensive player that got hurt.

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Harrison?Classless, AND a cheat. Vrabel? Classless. Seau, classless. Bruschi? He just might blow an ACL with that BS he pulls. Humble Pie my ass, your defense consists of a bunch of loud mouth punks. Whew, that feels good.

Nice edit scumbag. Too bad you are such a piece of garbage that people already had quoted you. Its a pretty poor attempt by you to get out of being caught lying.

I like how the Colts trolls want to talk about anything else but their own scumbag organization mocking an injury to an opposing player who had to be CARTED OFF THE FIELD.

It was probably a mistake, they hit the wrong button on the piped in crowd noise!:D
lolo witty asorbic and may not be far from the truth.Someone hit the wrong button.

I like how the Colts trolls want to talk about anything else but their own scumbag organization mocking an injury to an opposing player who had to be CARTED OFF THE FIELD.

I don't think it happened. If it had there would be more than one person who heard it.

Edit:
Not one of the papers that cover the Bucs mention what FSUPatsFan said he heard and it's no where on their message board either.

Last edited:
I don't think it happened. If it had there would be more than one person who heard it.

Edit:
Not one of the papers that cover the Bucs mention what FSUPatsFan said he heard and it's no where on their message board either.

I'm with you, I just don't see it. If they did boo Pittman as he was being carted off then, they were wrong and should be called on it.

I was watching the game on Fox and heard no such thing.

It will be a major ass-whoopin, AT. You can quote me on that. Then we'll do it again in the playoffs, because they are the second best team and will face us again.

They borrowed the trophy just as Pittsburgh had done the previous year.

I love this attitude from pats fans. They're not just confident that the pats will destroy us, they KNOW it. Lol. Well, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

I'm pretty certain the game will be close, either way. NO ONE blows out the Colt's at home. Especially if the defense plays like it did today.

I love this attitude from pats fans. They're not just confident that the pats will destroy us, they KNOW it. Lol. Well, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

I'm pretty certain the game will be close, either way. NO ONE blows out the Colt's at home. Especially if the defense plays like it did today.

I agree, it'll be a close one. No blowout either way. Colts are extremely tough in that dome.

Nice edit scumbag. Too bad you are such a piece of garbage that people already had quoted you. Its a pretty poor attempt by you to get out of being caught lying.
You guys sure do have a hard-on for throwing out the word "liar". Too bad you think it's worse than cheating.

If ya'll haven't noticed teams fake injuries when we go no huddle on them. That reminds me of a game in '03 where willie mac faked an injury so ya'll can catch your breath.

Thats some nice faking when the cart comes out and takes the guy away...whats wrong with you?

Thats some nice faking when the cart comes out and takes the guy away...whats wrong with you?
No one booed when the cart came out. SOme punk Pat fan on this site, who obviously wasn't at the game, states they booed, and you believe it? Liars, Lies, all lies!!

Nobody thought Pittman was faking. There was a defensive player that went down at a different point in the game when the Colts were clicking that brought out a couple boo birds.

There have been qite a few games where there was a patteren of defensive players getting "hurt" when the Colts were moving the ball with the no huddle and the defense could not sub. I remember one game a few years back, against the Titans I believe, that 3 players dropped to the ground like they were shot after the play was over. It was so bad the showed it on ESPN, they showed the sideline just before it happened and their was a coach waving them down. It hasn't been happening as much lately, I think teams are getting used to playing against the no huddle and subbing, but anytime the Colts are really moving the ball and a guy goes down without looking like he got hurt some people wonder if he is faking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back