PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lack of Class in Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any body see Trent Green get his clock cleaned today?

When Trent was lying lifeless on the field, Travis Johnson got to his feet and stodd over Green's limp body and taunted him for a cut block Green threw on Johnson. That's about as classless as it gets.

Well, yeah, sucks Green got hurt, but he shouldn't have been going for that guy's knees like that either. Not saying Johnson was right, but I think I'd have thought the same thing ("serves ya right, ya rat bastard") if someone had been attempting to take out my knees and got hurt in the process.

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Harrison?Classless, AND a cheat. Vrabel? Classless. Seau, classless. Bruschi? He just might blow an ACL with that BS he pulls. Humble Pie my ass, your defense consists of a bunch of loud mouth punks. Whew, that feels good.

Last edited:

When Trent was lying lifeless on the field, Travis Johnson got to his feet and stodd over Green's limp body and taunted him for a cut block Green threw on Johnson. That's about as classless as it gets.
While you're the epitome of class on the New England Patriots message board?

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Harrison?Classless, AND a cheat. Vrabel? Classless. Seau, classless. Bruschi? I hope he blows an ACL with that BS he pulls. Humble Pie my ass, your defense consists of a bunch of loud mouth punks. Whew, that feels good.
While Polian is the biggest crybaby in the NFL. The bully turns up the thermostat in the AFC Championship Game, pipes in noise during home games, complains about Colts wide receivers chucked at the line of scrimmage (holding my ass). The chump also threatens employees of other football franchises. Offensive holding calls are way down this year in the NFL. Coincidence that the Colts have a rookie left tackle on the offensive line. I think not.

While Polian is the biggest crybaby in the NFL. The bully turns up the thermostat in the AFC Championship Game, pipes in noise during home games, complains about Colts wide receivers chucked at the line of scrimmage (holding my ass). The chump also threatens employees of other football franchises. Offensive holding calls are way down this year in the NFL. Coincidence that the Colts have a rookie left tackle on the offensive line. I think not.
Cuts both ways, we also have the fastest DE in the league, and he gets held quite a bit too. You're not bright. Enough with heat in the Dome too, you're the damn crybaby. BTW, how'd Garcia work for you today?? Can't believe you said that.

Pennington-Injured
Losman-knocked out, plus several others on IR
Rudi, and like 4-5 other Bengals, out
Jamal Lewis, out.

You guys rock.

Cuts both ways, we also have the fastest DE in the league, and he gets held quite a bit too. You're not bright. Enough with heat in the Dome too, you're the damn crybaby. BTW, how'd Garcia work for you today?? Can't believe you said that.

Pennington-Injured
Jamal Lewis, out.

You guys rock.
Please tell me how many offensive starters the Colts have been scratches this year?

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Harrison?Classless, AND a cheat. Vrabel? Classless. Seau, classless. Bruschi? I hope he blows an ACL with that BS he pulls. Humble Pie my ass, your defense consists of a bunch of loud mouth punks. Whew, that feels good.

WOW. If you are the example of CLASS, then I will take the Pats being "classless" any day.

BTW, the only PUNK is your sorry arse. Wishing an injury on a player... WOW... Yeah... REALLY impressive. You're nothing but a piece of GARBAGE.

yeah it is about as classy as robbing a charity.

I'm just not sure how how else Green (215 or so) is supposed to block Johnson (320). I know it's illegal and Trent shouldn't have done it, but if Johnson is okay and Green is lifeless, why do you have to stand over him and taunt him?

I know you're not calling Johnson right, but I think he crossed a very controversial line.

Oh, I definitely think Johnson's a ****bag for doing that, and think it's a classless move, but when you lead with your head blocking low bad stuff happens.

And He Ban Me, all the Pats are classless because of their celebrations, but the Colts get a free pass for their "get paid" celebration bull****. Get the hell outta here with your holier-than-thou attitude.

And the Bucs weren't at full strength today, either. You play who's on your schedule, and you do it against whoever is healthy and playing. It's funny how injuries can be a reason for demeaning this team's (the Patriots, of course) accomplishments, but when those injuries happen in the AFCCG against your Colt's they are "just an excuse for whiny Patsies fans."

You post like Peyton gets his knees examined, with your pants down.

Pennington-Injured
Jamal Lewis, out.

You guys rock.

Hmm... It would seem that you are implying that the Pats went after those player intentionally.... You'd be wrong in that. Just like every other time, you piece of garbage. Why don't you shut your lying arse for a change.

Pennington - Wasn't intentional
Losman and the other Bills - They had already suffered a ton of injuried prior to playing the Pats.....

Rudii Johnson - Never even played against the Pats this year.
Jamal Lewis - Did you even see the play? His own guy got him...

Pennington-Injured
Jamal Lewis, out.

You guys rock.
Did you forget to mention that we cheat and that's why we are 5-0?

Can't wait till will land in Indy and give you guys the major whooping that's coming to you.

As of now, you are simply borrowing the Super Bowl trophy just as Pittsbugh had the previous year. Win a couple of them in a row. Just try it! You barely beat a NE team w/o any receivers and who were suffering from major injuries last year. This year: we give a major spanking. Can't wait!.....

If ya'll haven't noticed teams fake injuries when we go no huddle on them. That reminds me of a game in '03 where willie mac faked an injury so ya'll can catch your breath.

This from a poster who tried to shame us for chatting about the injury to Morris saying that we celebrated his injury. Now, he is making excuses for his entire fan base. Dude you need drugs, some serious drugs.

Hmm... It would seem that you are implying that the Pats went after those player intentionally.... You'd be wrong in that. Just like every other time, you piece of garbage. Why don't you shut your lying arse for a change.

Pennington - Wasn't intentional
Losman and the other Bills - They had already suffered a ton of injuried prior to playing the Pats.....

Rudii Johnson - Never even played against the Pats this year.
Jamal Lewis - Did you even see the play? His own guy got him...
The post was exclusively for Tippett, who all week downgraded the Colt victories thus far, citing teams going at less that 100%. Said we were finally facing a decent QB, and things would be different. Well, show was on the other foot. No Morris, No Sanders, No Keiaho, No Addai, No Harrison, No Morehead. BAM! 33-14.

OK, nice game and nice win. But you've still got a major spanking ahead. :D

The post was exclusively for Tippett, who all week downgraded the Colt victories thus far, citing teams going at less that 100%. Said we were finally facing a decent QB, and things would be different. Well, show was on the other foot. No Morris, No Sanders, No Keiaho, No Addai, No Harrison, No Morehead. BAM! 33-14.

Yeah..just continue to make up excuses and lie through your teeth, moron.

Considering your recent rash of hateful posts regarding the Patriots, you'll have to forgive me if I think you are a clueless moron. You've earned it.

Meanwhile, the Patriots were once again shorthanded against the Browns without Koppen, Maroney, Brown, Jackson, and Seymour. As for Sanders, he's not even close to the defensive player Seymour is. You think the Colts are the only team with injuries this year. Well boo-hoo because there are other teams in the NFL with far more injuries.

Yeah..just continue to make up excuses and lie through your teeth, moron.

Considering your recent rash of hateful posts regarding the Patriots, you'll have to forgive me if I think you are a clueless moron. You've earned it.

Excuses? Lying??

Here it is:

Please tell me the combined starts of the opposing quarterbacks in the last three Colts games. Nothing like the Colts defense taking advantage of inexperienced quarterbacks, especially with the last two playing without their best wide receiver.

Andy Reid despises running the football. The cornerstone of a John Gruden offense is the power west coast offense. Hence, expect a heavy dose of running by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers offense against that overrated Colts defense.

He's a rookie starting on a defensive line that can't stop the run. As evident against the Denver Broncos, the Colts porous defense allows 223 yards rushing on 36 carries. SIMPLY PATHETIC!

The Colts string of playing against inexperienced quarterbacks for the last three weeks ends this weekend against Jeff Garcia and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

If ya'll haven't noticed teams fake injuries when we go no huddle on them. That reminds me of a game in '03 where willie mac faked an injury so ya'll can catch your breath.

Then the next play Willie took Manning out. :rofl:

Thanks for that memory.

Excuses? Lying??

Here it is:
Vince Young looked like an all-pro quarterback today against the hapless Atlanta Falcons. Three interceptions thrown and no touchdown passes.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29264&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2007&week=REG5

What about the immortal Jay Cutler playing at Mile High? Three points scored at home nonetheless against the reeling San Diego Chargers.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29267&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2007&week=REG5

Meanwhile Matt Schaub and the Houston Texans barely beat the pathetic Miami Dolphins.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29257&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2007&week=REG5

Vince Young looked like an all-pro quarterback today against the hapless Atlanta Falcons. Three interceptions thrown and no touchdown passes.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29264&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2007&week=REG5

What about the immortal Jay Cutler playing at Mile High? Three points scored at home nonetheless against the reeling San Diego Chargers.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29267&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2007&week=REG5

Meanwhile Matt Schaub and the Houston Texans barely beat the pathetic Miami Dolphins.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29257&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2007&week=REG5

Colts 5-0
Jax 3-1
Titans 3-1
Texans 3-2
14-4

Pats 5-0
Bills 1-3
Jets 1-4
Phins 0-5

7-12

What?????

Kris Brown hit BOMBS from 54,54, and 57 (to win the game)-Good kicker;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes