Welcome to PatsFans.com

La Vie en Stupidity

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Mar 1, 2008.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey Harry Boy, this one's for you... :D Another Hollywood wife-swapper for us to worship and honor..!! :rofl: (All bold face is my emphasis, not the original article.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/01/wcotillard101.xml

Marion Cotillard's 9/11 conspiracy theory

Oscar-winning Marion Cotillard was facing embarrasment with her new American public last night after it emerged that she doubted the official account of the September 11 attacks.

But the actress faces a potential backlash in the US over comments she made in an interview in France. Footage which surfaced on the internet showed her questioning the New York terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and the 1969 moon landing.

Referring to the two passenger jets flown into the World Trade Centre, Miss Cotillard said: "We see other towers of the same kind being hit by planes, are they burned? There was a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burned for 24 hours. It never collapsed. None of these towers collapsed. And there [New York], in a few minutes, the whole thing collapsed."

Turning to America’s space programme, she said: "Did a man really walk on the moon? I saw plenty of documentaries on it, and I really wondered. And in any case I don’t believe all they tell me, that’s for sure."

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

If a celebrity flaps their jaws and no one listens, do they make a sound??
  3. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Tell me how building 7 went down...

1+1 now = 3 huh????

hehehehe... this one I gotta hear.
  4. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

She is hot, and can think for herself... that is refreshing actually.

I'll have to check her out.