PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

La Canfora: Patriots have expressed interest in LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaa so racist. Every black kid with his hat on backwards is workin' them corners, right?

Is that what I said?
I remember saying he was immature in another post....that's MY OPINION, IDGAS whether you like it or not either.
He has a history of being an immature PUNK that is abusive, and he dresses like he's an 18 year old on the corner.

Get with the program, it doesn't take much effort to find his idiocy, and it has nothing to do with the fact that he LOOKS like a xm,zsgh d.v,gh..a ss.

I never asked you to like it, and it has nothing to do with him being "Black" and looking like a fool, a White guy looking like a fool looks like a zxk.vjsgh db;kua ss as well..
HE is the tard that brought up his BS garbage "He don't know black stuff....blah blah blah" WGAS, that's just an excuse for acting like an idiot, which his record backs up, I'm not making this stuff up, search around..... his transgressions are easy to find.

No, racism is a lot more than that.

This is racist, no matter how the sentence ends:

How about

I find that we white people as a whole......are fundamentally no different than our darker skinned brothers?

:D

Is that what I said?
I remember saying he was immature in another post....that's MY OPINION, IDGAS whether you like it or not either.
He has a history of being an immature PUNK that is abusive, and he dresses like he's an 18 year old on the corner.

Get with the program, it doesn't take much effort to find his idiocy, and it has nothing to do with the fact that he LOOKS like a xm,zsgh d.v,gh..a ss.

I never asked you to like it, and it has nothing to do with him being "Black" and looking like a fool, a White guy looking like a fool looks like a zxk.vjsgh db;kua ss as well..
HE is the tard that brought up his BS garbage "He don't know black stuff....blah blah blah" WGAS, that's just an excuse for acting like an idiot, which his record backs up, I'm not making this stuff up, search around..... his transgressions are easy to find.

Maybe if you type a bunch more words it will undo the fact that you assumed that a kid from the suburbs was brought up in GANGSTA CULTURE because he's black.

Good to see another thread staying right on topic...

Good to know that we have so many arbitrers of what is and what is not racist.

I would hope that someone would at least ask Hector for his opinion.

Fresh surroundings and a chance at winning could put some new life into those legs.

I imagine the pats gave him a low-ball offer -- well, as low-ball as you can get for what is right now a has-been avging 2.7/carry this season -- and Johnson is shopping around to see if he can get more money with another contender. If not, Pats should bring him in cheap and give him a shot. If Taylor goes on IR it's a no-brainer IMO.

A lot of eyes will be on him, he will be auditioning for his next team, trying to prove that he's a team player. Best behavior, max effort, low $$$. Sign.

Good to know that we have so many arbitrers of what is and what is not racist.

I would hope that someone would at least ask Hector for his opinion.

How about another pliant mind:

“Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.” - groucho marx

I haven't watched any Chiefs games this season, just something I noticed when I was looking at LJ's stats is that he doesn't have even one run over 20 yards on the season.

A lot of eyes will be on him, he will be auditioning for his next team, trying to prove that he's a team player. Best behavior, max effort, low $$$. Sign.

I doubt it. I'd be surprised if anyone picks him up.

The Chiefs didn't cut him for money reasons. Hes a vet and they have to pay the rest of his salary this year. They cut him because hes terrible.

I vote no (of course, I'm sure BB is really interested in my opinion). The guy is a jerk. More importantly, he is just not good anymore. Besides, who do you cut? I'd much rather have Morris and/or Taylor, along with Maroney and Faulk. This move would make no sense to me.

I say sign him to the absolute bare minimum. I guarantee you, he'll run his ass off. Money talks.

I say sign him to the absolute bare minimum. I guarantee you, he'll run his ass off. Money talks.

And who gets cut?

His issue isn't a lack of motivation. its a lack of speed and cutting ability. His legs are trash.

As I stated earlier its lack of getting to the line of scrimmage without already being hit a few times.

People have cited the other avgs of the rbs well most of those carries were when kc is already down siginfigantly and they run shotgun draw its easy to avg 5yds a clip going that route.

And who gets cut?

His issue isn't a lack of motivation. its a lack of speed and cutting ability. His legs are trash.

If it happened it would probably include Morris or Taylor to IR.

They cut him because hes terrible.

That right there is why he won't be here.

He can't create, he needs an OL opening up massive holes for him.

I doubt it. I'd be surprised if anyone picks him up.

The Chiefs didn't cut him for money reasons. Hes a vet and they have to pay the rest of his salary this year. They cut him because hes terrible.

People thought the same thing about Randy Moss which is why he was traded for only a 4th round pick. I'm obviously not suggesting that L.J. is in the same class as Moss, but he has shown that he's capable of putting up monster type numbers in the past, and KC's passing attack when he did doesn't begin to compare to NE's now. It seems like a pretty low risk medium reward proposition to me. If he sucks, drop him.

People thought the same thing about Randy Moss which is why he was traded for only a 4th round pick. I'm obviously not suggesting that L.J. is in the same class as Moss, but he has shown that he's capable of putting up monster type numbers in the past, and KC's passing attack when he did doesn't begin to compare to NE's now.
Randy Moss, at his worst, was a good #2 WR with about 600 yards receiving.

LJ is trash. He's got like the 5th worst per carry average in league history.

Watch some chiefs football. The line isn't good, but its not the problem. LJ's backup is getting 5 yards a carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes