PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kyle Brady injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsgo

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
was at the game didnt see it , did anyone see it , was he putting wait on the ankle?

was at the game didnt see it , did anyone see it , was he putting wait on the ankle?

I saw him go to the locker room (from the sideline stairs) at ~700 minutes left in the 3rd IIRC. He was walking under his own power and didn't have a big limp (I wasn't sure at the time whether it was injury or just to get out of the cold while the D was on the field).

Last edited:
I saw him go to the locker room (from the sideline stairs) at ~700 minutes left in the 3rd IIRC. He was walking under his own power and didn't have a big limp (I wasn't sure at the time whether it was injury or just to get out of the cold while the D was on the field).
good rest him up the next couple of games

We certainly have had a lot of TE injuries this year.

We certainly have had a lot of TE injuries this year.

I would love if one of out TEs could run 5 yards down the field, shield the LB and make a catch without being injured. As simple as this sounds with our WRs this play would be open every single time.

Yeah I thought for sure the presensce of Moss, Welker et all would really open the underneath and middle for our TEs this year, boy was I wrong heck for about 2 weeks Watson didnt sniff the field in 4 wide.

We have a nice high first rounder coming that we could use to add some depth. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back