PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kyle Brady, front and center

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPMCanes

On the Roster
Reaction score
Did he stay in and block most of the time during the last Giants win? I suspect he will have to this time.

He didn't play.

Damn, guess I was too drunk to remember!

He didn't play.

Correct, IIRC. But in general, you're right. I would expect to see a lot of 2 Tight End sets, with both staying back to block to negate the Giants pass rush. On the other hand, the Giants secondary is pretty weak, so I think that in itself takes a lot of pressure off the line to block for long, if those short routes are open like they were against Jacksonville.

To me, the Pats passing attack against the Giants secondary is the biggest mismatch of the game by far, and if the Giants are to have any prayer, they'll need a HUGE game from their d-line. Given that, yes, K. Brady will be in blocking a lot of the day.

Kyle Brady, Neal and Kaczur did not play in the last Giants game. I expect our offensive line to do well, especially with Kyle Brady in to help block.

Kyle Brady, Neal and Kaczur did not play in the last Giants game. I expect our offensive line to do well, especially with Kyle Brady in to help block.

The next time I hear a national sports pundit mention the significant Pats inactives from that game will be the first time.

The next time I hear a national sports pundit mention the significant Pats inactives from that game will be the first time.

Are you kidding me? Why would any of us want to hear any actual analysis of the game when we can hear all about vastly more important issues (OMG FOOT!!!!!!1111one11!)

I know. But, did we expect anything different? They have alredy started with the "confidence" thing being what will propel the Giants over the top. And, that the Chargers almost beat the Patriots...blah, blah, blah...

They're not skill position players, so to most media members, they don't exist.

I think neither did Willie Andrews nor Eckel......two key special team guys. That is another reason Giants got a KO return for TD after Pats were penalized which led to kicking from around 20 yd line if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes