Welcome to PatsFans.com

KY State Senator Perry Clark(D) calling for Obama to step down or Face Impeachment

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by KDPPatsfan85, Aug 16, 2011.

1. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +194 / 7 / -30

#24 Jersey

2. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Re: KY State Senator Perry Clark(D) calling for Obama to step down or Face Impeachmen

"State Senator Perry Clark, D- Louiville, is defending a letter he wrote that compared President Barrack Obama to Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler for agreeing to the dept ceiling compromise." ............oh that Perry Clark.

WFPL News | Clark Defends Remarks Comparing Obama to Hitler (AUDIO)

What was your point, again?

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Re: KY State Senator Perry Clark(D) calling for Obama to step down or Face Impeachmen

I had no idea that state senators used KY...

4. KDPPatsfan85

Ratings:
    +194 / 7 / -30

#24 Jersey

I take it you didnt read the article!

5. KDPPatsfan85

Ratings:
    +194 / 7 / -30

#24 Jersey

Yes, he said for Obama to step down or face impeachment. Thats what I said! My point is that democrats and republicans are getting tired of Obama's BS and want him out before he destroys the country more than he already is!

6. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +785 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

One rogue democrat and you're getting this excited?

How about the rest of the Dems who are considering asking him to step down and possibly taking steps to censure him for his remarks?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 3 / -10

Sen Harry fron Maine was calling for his impeacment a week after he was coronated (google it)

:bricks:

8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,999 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Obama is the biggest fraud President since George Bush ...

That makes 2 in a row .............. :bricks:

9. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Sounds like this guy wanted to make headlines. I'm not an Obama fan, but what could he be impeached for seriously? I'm sick of impeachment being used as a partisan tool.

Ugh.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  10. scout

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

As moronic as the impeachment topic was, it was tame, compared to the Hitler comment. I've compared Hitler once in my life, that was to the killing of Bin Laden. When someone uses the name here, that member is heavily criticized, and rightfully so. A politician, publicly writes the name in comparison to the POTUS. What is even just as insane, is anyone here defending him.

11. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +785 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

He!!, the OP is not just defending him - he's cheering him on.

12. STFarmy

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Agreed. Any comparisons of our modern politicians to Hitler is 100% ridiculous. It happened to both Bush and Obama, and it was completely stupid in both cases. It's such a hyperbolic comparison that I will immediately disengage any conversation when it's brought up. There's no use addressing that kind of nonsense.

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 3 / -10

When it happened to Bush (hitler) there wasn't to much complaining either.

Dig deep enough into the archives of this forum and there will probably be "Hitler / Bush" stuff that nobody complained about, the Hitler Bush thing is all over the internet, they have cartoons of Bush dressed in a Nazi uniform, I can't remember any president being savaged the way Bush was.

14. scout

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Was the Nazi name calling of Bush ever done publicly by a politician?
    I'm not defending the people calling Bush Hitler, but I understand the difference. Bush engaged in a preemptive strike of shock and awe on another country while Obama signed a cap on the dept ceiling...............

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 3 / -10

Obama has has had over two years to RIGHT THAT SHOCK AND AWE done by Bush, he has done nothing but make those wars worse.

You are right, I can't remember any politician comparing another politician to Hitler, this guy should lose his job, he should have used the word's I use to describe ALL politicians, including Presidents, they are a breed unto their own, I feel very fortunate not to know any of them personally, I feel very sorry for their relatives.

16. STFarmy

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I know, Harry. Scout is right, I don't remember any politician publicly calling Bush Hitler. But you were also right in the way that it was a relatively routine thing to see Bush and Hitler comparisons that were not discouraged in many circles the way that Obama and Hitler comparisons are. But that's partisan politics in this country.

I certainly remember NEM (anyone else?) posting his nonsense CONSTANTLY. What a gem he was.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  17. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +135 / 9 / -4

#75 Jersey

you dont count because you are crazy

18. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +431 / 8 / -4

you don't need to remember -- just pay attention now

19. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +252 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

The Hitler card is played by all sides far to often to even be noticed I guess.

A Short History Of Liberals Accusing Republicans Of Being "Nazis"

20. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +819 / 27 / -33

This is a LaRouche strategy, recently there was an impeach Obama stand outside of a local post office and I asked why, and they said that they felt he was "insane", thus incapacitated so the 25th amendment kicked in.

Obamawatch