PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kurt Warner calls evolution wrong

Christiancat

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Kurt's right. The process of evolution is observable and is not in dispute. The open question is whether that process can explain the complexity of all life. That's where we get into different beliefs (with one side taking the position that their belief is scientific fact).

Kurts comments or the follow up comments.

What ever happened it was fine to have a different belief?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1601481/ku...hlisberger-darwinists-explode-in-anger-video/

I agree with Kurt, evolution is wrong. It doesn't explain everything about creation. In addition I believe we were all created by God . It does not explain everything as far as creation is concerned. Despite what the evolutionists claim. However, evolution can show certain processes in life.

So what are your thoughts?

I hope you're joking and just saying this to be a troll. If not, I would recommend reading a book.

The theory of evolution doesn't address creation.

That doesn't make it wrong.

I hope you're joking and just saying this to be a troll. If not, I would recommend reading a book.

Just because someone doesn't believe in the same things as you do doesn't make them a troll and it doesn't them uneducated. I could tell you the same thing SalemPats. I could tell you to read a book like the Bible which gives a different point of view that doesn't support evolution. However, you don't believe in the Bible. Just like I don't believe in everything evolutionist say in books about evolution.

The fact that I believe God created everything and I don't believe everything evolutionist claim in their books doesn't mean that I need to read a books. It just mean that I am a person who believes differently than you. Arguments can be made for and against evolution.

I would say your behavior which consists of attacking posters who believe different than you is being a troll.

petarded.png

Just because someone doesn't believe in the same things as you do doesn't make them a troll and it doesn't them uneducated. I could tell you the same thing SalemPats. I could tell you to read a book like the Bible which gives a different point of view that doesn't support evolution. However, you don't believe in the Bible. Just like I don't believe in everything evolutionist say in books about evolution.

The fact that I believe God created everything and I don't believe everything evolutionist claim in their books doesn't mean that I need to read a books. It just mean that I am a person who believes differently than you. Arguments can be made for and against evolution.

I would say your behavior which consists of attacking posters who believe different than you is being a troll.

You love to attack.

I've read much of the bible. When the first story, Adam and Eve is baked on folklore and so utterly ******ed it makes me question the book. It has talking snakes, woman being created from a man's rib, a forbidden apple. Soon after Adam & Eve settled down they had 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl. The first murder of supposed fictitious human race took place when Adam’s and Eve’s oldest son supposedly, in an act of rivalry and jealousy killed his own brother to shack up with his own sister, and that is how human race began to come about.

If you have children, please do not brainwash them into crazy beliefs.

You love to attack.

I've read much of the bible. When the first story, Adam and Eve is baked on folklore and so utterly ******ed it makes me question the book. It has talking snakes, woman being created from a man's rib, a forbidden apple. Soon after Adam & Eve settled down they had 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl. The first murder of supposed fictitious human race took place when Adam’s and Eve’s oldest son supposedly, in an act of rivalry and jealousy killed his own brother to shack up with his own sister, and that is how human race began to come about.

Many posters here know me as one of the most polite posters. You are the one who attacks as many posters have pointed out to you. I will continue to teach my family, friends etc all about the Bible.

You don't believe what I believe and I don't believe what you believe in. Tom Brady and many other people believe in the bible and would not like to be told that they are brainwashing. Many Christians may consider what you do to be brainwashing. It's a two way street. You can have your beliefs and I can have my beliefs.

Anyways if you are going to continue this than I ask you to put me on ignore. This is going no where. Christians don't believe what you believe SalemPats and then there are those who believe what you believe.

If you would like I can link you to a post where a long time well respected member here has attested to how am I one of the most polite posters here.

Last edited:
You love to attack.

So in your "scientific" world, how did the first generation of humans produce a second and then a third? If there were one set of siblings, wouldn't they by necessity have needed to marry one another in order for there to be any children?

I think you missed the point of the Cain and Abel story.

You keep harping on "talking snakes" and such. The very first chapter describes the universe being created by God speaking. I think that a talking snake would be small potatoes after that. We get it that you don't believe it, but you have no basis for that belief other than your own choices just like anyone who makes a different choice. You are deluding yourself if you think that somehow you are choosing the path of pure reason.

The Gods created everything that is seen, and unseen. Science is simply our way of trying to understand how They did it.

Religion and science are two sides of the same coin.

I simply do not understand the hatred from the science side of things.

http://www.newsweek.com/pope-franci...ot-controversial-among-roman-catholics-281115

Pope Francis told an audience from the Pontifical Academy of Sciences in Vatican City on Monday that theories of evolution and the Big Bang are not inconsistent with creationism and biblical teaching. “The evolution in nature is not opposed to the notion of Creation, because evolution presupposes the creation of beings that evolve,” Pope Francis said, according to a Vatican news wire transcript of the event.

“When we read in Genesis the account of Creation, we risk imagining that God was a magician, with such a magic wand as to be able to do everything,” he said. “However, it was not like that. He created beings and left them to develop according to the internal laws that He gave each one, so that they would develop, and reach their fullness.”

The creation of the universe, Francis said, was not a singular event, but rather “went forward for centuries and centuries, millennia and millennia until it became what we know today.”

I've long contended that Christians and other groups should just embrace science and say science is gods tools vs fighting it. Making a dinosaur museum with Jesus on the back of a T-Rex to prove the earth is 5000 years old is just foolish. God's days don't have to equal earth days.

I would say the hatred comes from the religion side of things. Religion has long been opposed to science because people view it as trying to disprove religion. This has caused certain sections of the science community to hate religion without a doubt but the origins come from religion trying to oppress science.

I would say the hatred comes from the religion side of things. Religion has long been opposed to science because people view it as trying to disprove religion. This has caused certain sections of the science community to hate religion without a doubt but the origins come from religion trying to oppress science.

Then you are, respectfully, willingly blind to the past 100 years science. Especially in the past 40 years, science has gone out of it's way to not only attack religion of all stripes, but to actively support atheism and anyone or any group which supports an anti-religion bias.

Hey, I'm a Pagan. I know from being the brunt of this from both sides, yet the attacks from the religious side are almost always from one particular religion, an an extremely tiny but vocal minority of another. However, the attacks from scientists, the alleged seekers of truth, are vitriolic in their nature and run all across that spectrum.

I have reached that point where, unless a scientist accepts the role of some divine force in things, then I must question his or her body of work, and basically everything that comes out of their mouths.

Then you are, respectfully, willingly blind to the past 100 years science. Especially in the past 40 years, science has gone out of it's way to not only attack religion of all stripes, but to actively support atheism and anyone or any group which supports an anti-religion bias.

Hey, I'm a Pagan. I know from being the brunt of this from both sides, yet the attacks from the religious side are almost always from one particular religion, an an extremely tiny but vocal minority of another. However, the attacks from scientists, the alleged seekers of truth, are vitriolic in their nature and run all across that spectrum.

I have reached that point where, unless a scientist accepts the role of some divine force in things, then I must question his or her body of work, and basically everything that comes out of their mouths.

Science has started to fight back especially the past half century but for the church it goes back to Aristotle, Galileo....

I consider myself blend of pagan, taoist and other eastern religions.

I don't discredit a scientific finding because it doesn't bring up devise intervention. Just because the person doesn't believe it doesn't mean their fining is wrong.

The Gods created everything that is seen, and unseen. Science is simply our way of trying to understand how They did it.

Religion and science are two sides of the same coin.

Who are some of these scientists who show hatred for religion? I think most scientists probably are adherents of some religion.

There is hatred and disdain expressed toward both religion and science. But for the most part I don't think it comes from scientists or from religious leaders.

I think it mostly comes from ignorant people who don't really understand either one and think that it's somehow an either / or choice.

Who are some of these scientists who show hatred for religion? I think most scientists probably are adherents of some religion.

There is hatred and disdain expressed toward both religion and science. But for the most part I don't think it comes from scientists or from religious leaders.

I think it mostly comes from ignorant people who don't really understand either one and think that it's somehow an either / or choice.

I don' t think it is generally true that this is a thing, but people in the vein of Richard Dawkins come to mind.

I've long contended that Christians and other groups should just embrace science and say science is gods tools vs fighting it. Making a dinosaur museum with Jesus on the back of a T-Rex to prove the earth is 5000 years old is just foolish. God's days don't have to equal earth days.

I think you are lumping all Christians in with a small group who believe in the earth being young (I think it is actually 6000 years in their school of thought).

I think you are lumping all Christians in with a small group who believe in the earth being young (I think it is actually 6000 years in their school of thought).

5000, 6000 years..........whatever it takes.

Yes the generalization is probably too broad however of those who don't believe in evolution it's a really high percentage who think the Earth is only 6000 years old. Either way if they can just get past being so literal we can just move on.

I'm not seeing the issue here.

Darwinian evolution has been conclusively disproved. Alterations and changes in the theory have also failed to hold up against time, and the theory is now one patch placed upon another. So-called "micro evolution", which isn't actually evolution but is often equated to it, isn't in question with Warner's comments.

Last edited:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back