PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kudos to the fans at the Browns game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many times but not for several years. I guess it stuck?

Tends to do that. Noticed glimpses a few times with a handful of posters here.

The only Pats fans for me are the mad ones..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry if I :hijacked: )

Cleveland's last offensive series was the loudest I've heard a Gillette crowd during a regular-season game, ever. People were screaming and banging on the seats. It sounded like thunder.

i agree from tv the impression was the same; the crowd was so good in this game expecially in the last part of the game

The other thing I've noticed is that a lot of people seem to shift from the upper level seats to lower level seats later in the 2nd half. There were far more people in the rows in front of me than there were seats by late in the game so there are more people closer to the field and it was reflected in the noise level.

very interesting point

Cleveland's last offensive series was the loudest I've heard a Gillette crowd during a regular-season game, ever. People were screaming and banging on the seats. It sounded like thunder.

:clap2: That's awesome. It was noticeably louder on TV. I've got to admit, I thought, there's no way they're going to pull this one of with the way the D was playing. "How could they possibly pull of another miracle.? The odds are against them". This team never gives up. It's incredible.

I'd like to take this thread's opportunity to get this pet peeve off my chest. The Red seats. :mad: I think the Krafts have to do something about them. They are not only a black hole of noise reduction while those cheese eaters gorge themselves on gorganzola and wine while reading the Wall Street Journal all game. Its become a national embarrassment when the camera keep showing them with only about 25% of the seats filled. It looks like a Jet game at half time.

I know these people pay a premium for the privilege, but it just looks horrible when you are watching on TV. I wish there was some kind of incentive that would not only keep these people in their seats, but also get off their fat asses and participate in the fun.

I know Bob Kraft is very sensitive to how his team is perceived. I can't believe this doesn't bother him too.

Aside from building the place like an open-ended pancake with an abnormally large footprint to accommodate soccer, this is the second-most egregious design flaw. In most stadiums the club seats are spread out at mid level in a thin strip from end zone to end zone. We could have had something like they've got in Seattle but the Krafts just weren't cognizant of maximizing home-field advantage when Gillette was conceived.

...and it came through over the TV. ;)

was it really that loud?

was my first game at gillette and i thought it was OK, but nothing groundbreaking

then again the only comparisons i have is dolphin stadium and KC, but last season when they sucked

we had our moments dont get me wrong, but i didnt think it was that loud

At least over the television, the loudest the stadium was in the first half was the cascade of booing that came in as the team headed to the locker room for half time. It sounded very loud late in the 4th quarter.

Row 15 or 16, Section 112 (25 yard line, Pats Sideline) and regretfully left with 2 to go. Was so fed up of the crap that we headed out. Luckily got to celebrate in the parking lot with the bruhs. (Yes, I stayed for Saints game, was just pissed about Gronk, Cleveland, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes