Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kudos to Real Worl & Patters

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +416 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

After spending much (too much? maybe) time on this board, I've had the opportunity to deal with all kinds of personalities. I've even learned a lot about my own "internet personality"!

But I've found that most of us post emotionally....myself included. That's wrong because emotions play no role in productive debate.

But two member's have an uncanny ability to stay above the fray and refrain from posting with their emotions. My hat is off to Real Word and Patters. We could learn a lot by observing these members.

MOST of us could learn a lot from these 2.

Oh, and I'll grudgenly give PFinVA a Merit of Honor as well. He's upset with me right now, otherwise I would have included him in with Real World and Patters.

NOTE: Patters, could you change the title to read Real World instead of Real Worl?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +530 / 13 / -14

#24 Jersey

Patters ? You're kidding right ?

LMFAO. My God.

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +416 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

All I can go by is my own experience BF. Personally, I've never seen him post emotionally and most of all, I've never witnessed him resort to name calling. I think the 2 go hand in hand.

Besides, I didn't say either one was perfect. We don't wanna put them on pedistals for crying out loud!

4. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't be a hatter BF, you mad he didn't mention you as one of the better posters?;)

Plus its PatriotsReign....so take it with a grain of salt......

5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 11 / -10

While I thank you for your comment, PR, I think it's time we moved on from that issue and hope that the issue was nothing more than a misunderstanding brought about in the course of a heated discussion. So that we move on, I'm closing this thread, but if anyone feels strongly that it should be reopened, feel free to ask one of the other moderators.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.