PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kudos to BJGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Had the best game of his career against a really good Minnesota Run Defense. He's starting to make a believer out of me..

So is the O line. The block by Crumpler to get the 1st dn was great. BJGE also took advantage of the opening on the left side for the big gain. He gets to use great blocking because he attacks the line unlike our former #1 back who now works in Denver.

Had the best game of his career against a really good Minnesota Run Defense. He's starting to make a believer out of me..

i agree, but why was he not being used in the 1st half? he burned people up in the 2nd half, woodhead was innefective running between the tackles in the 1st

It would be amiss to not also give a ton of credit to the Pats' o-line, as well as Alge Crumpler -- BJGE had clear running lanes all game.

Stat line comparison:

Adrian Peterson: 25 CAR 92 YDS 1 TD 9 LG 3.6 AVG

Green-Ellis: 17 CAR 112 YDS* 2 TD 26 LG 6.5 AVG*

*career high

Was something like 5 for 14 yards at end of first half, but second half he put it on!

I always believed in him, congrts BJGE

Who would have thunk this guy, would become the guy...

Everytime BJGE gets a TD, Maroney probably cries a little on the inside...

Also has a pass reception for 11 yards.

BJGE averaging 4.4 yards per carry for the season. Has never fumbled, ever, in his NFL career.

Same. I'm impressed. He was tremendous today in sealing the deal.

I really like this guy. I'm glad to see that he is getting a lot of play time. Glad that Beli was able to see the potential in him.

Great, great game.... and Alge Crumpler was also amazing. He was a key blocker on a lot of the long runs in the second half.

See what happens when a back runs hard and dosen't go down on the first hit?

He's lights out in the Redzone as well.

The run blocking was brilliant. Steve Neal is an utter monster.

Pats run defense is great. The best rusher in the NFL got held to a reasonable amount of yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes