PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kudos Mike Reiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a guy makes himself more accountable than any other media member out there, that takes guts to lay it out there like that. All of his critical thinking is valid. Good work, Mike.

Sadly, he (and Jeff Howe) is going to have to speak a lot louder since his voices is being drowned out by the majority of writers calling for Brady's head on pike.

Hope a more respectful comany gives Mike a job. He's one of the greats.

Great writing, I would dig even more stuff as this report is a bad joke but even Reiss needs to cover his ass after all he has a family to provide for.

Levine and Howe are far more deserving of praise on this.

Levine and Howe are far more deserving of praise on this.

I like what Levine & Howe are doing - but I think it means more coming from Reiss. Levin & Howe are great, but are not nearly as high profile as Reiss.

Reiss is the only reason I still visit the espn patriots blog. If he goes elsewhere (which I hope he does), I won't go back.

Loved his reaction to the Wells Opinion Report!

Reiss needs to go beyond that.

He needs to look at the actual statements about science inside the report itself, the part where they come up with an expected number for the drop, and the fact that the Patriots balls are within it.

PalmBeachPats Fan is right. When the Patriots balls conform to the rules of science, and the colts balls maybe don't, you have to wonder about the Colts balls, not the Patriots balls.

Reiss needs to sharpen his mind a bit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye