Welcome to PatsFans.com

Kucinich offers 35 article of impeachment..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jun 10, 2008.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

another roadside attraction, Kucinich does this in the midst of all the rest of the crap that is going on.. Pelosi has already said it will not be pursued, as much as I do not like Bush..

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/06...es_impeachment_resolution/UPI-19361213067270/

WASHINGTON, June 9 (UPI) -- Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio, introduced 35 articles of impeachment against President George W. Bush in the U.S. House of Representatives Monday night.

Kucinich read into the Congressional Record a litany of alleged illegal and improper acts on the part of the president, The Politico reported.

Kucinich has previously introduced articles of impeachment against Vice President Dick Cheney. That resolution has been referred to the House Judiciary Committee, which has taken no action on it, Politico said.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and other leading House Democrats have said Congress will not pursue impeachment of Bush. During the 2006 election campaign, Pelosi told CBS' "60 Minutes" impeachment was "off th

2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Bush is sooooo yesturday........ He's not getting impeached, he's not going to jail, and the sooner the drooling masses of obsessed "Bush lied, people died" drones accept that and start moving toward 2008, they might actually start to matter again.

Until then, they have largely religated themselves to the same place Bush has; a punchline in a dumb joke. Ditto for the truther movement......... cept they are pretty much the same people.

Dennis Kucinich has never mattered, and never will............. cuz he just just there to whack off in front of the far left and drive them into a frenzy. Politics in America is a fukcing joke, left and right.............. We are DOOMED.

3. FootballYouBet

FootballYouBet On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Cowardly Congress......

4. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Were they to start down that road, they'd wind up having to admit how much of the material they saw, how much they knew and how complicit they are as well.

And also it would make them look bad to most of the country, which would damage BHO and his election chances.

Cowardly? Perhaps. I won't argue that...:D...but also not stupid. Not totally stupid....

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +826 / 2 / -9

Kunuchy Woochy belongs on Sesame St dressed up in a diaper.

Ronald Reagan can finally rest in peace now, for the next thousand years everything from wars, murders and sand storms will be blamed on the "Hated Bush" the grinning, mumbling, little moron drunken chimp, Who Beat Them, TWICE.---------:singing:

6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +452 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

There are very, very few members of congress that represent the "far-left". So he chose a small audience.

There are very few national politicians that represent the far-left and finally, there are very few people outside college campuses, the save the whalers & world economic summit protesters that are far-left.

It's just not a popular movement in this country any longer. Exit poll statistics have shown that over 80% of both democrats & republicans are moderates in their respective parties.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  7. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +391 / 46 / -7

#75 Jersey

The only real question here is was he wearing his tin foil hat, when he did this?

8. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

There are few that will admit it, anyway. Just like people lie to exit polls. Hillary won NH, remember? All the polls showed Obama ahead, even the exit polls.

9. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

I'd totally agree with that. That's why, what he says really doesn't matter. Most people just roll their eyes at him now-a-days

To be honest, I think that moderates, left-leaning or right-leaning are most effective. I rail against anything that is to far either way.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

11. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

gotta give it up to Dennis.

he has presented 35.....THIRTY FIVE.....reasons why Bush should be impeached. Thats seems like an aweful lot to me. Maybe I'm crazy, and all you far righties always like to use Bill Clinton's name in defending Bush, well.....whats worse:

1. getting a BJ and lying about it?
    2. Creating a secret propaganda campaign to manufacture a false case for war against Iraq?

Oh...and thats only the first of 35.....THIRTY FIVE!

12. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

That reminds me of something Ray Carver wrote..."bathrobe pockets stuffed with notes", he mentioned some classical composer guy who wrote a large number of sypmphonies. And Ray's comment was something like "586 symphonies! They weren't all good, but there were 586 of them!"

13. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

none of these 35 symphonies are 'good'

14. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Speaking of BJ's, I'm still wondering why a male prostitute sat in on White House Press conferences. Can anyone spin that one?

15. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Because--according to the web sites I've looked at--he had a press pass.

I'm sure a lot of people in the press have weird back grounds.

He was probably a friend of Barney Franks.

16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +826 / 2 / -9

Why is it permissable and encouraged to trash, bash and degrade Right Wing Homosexuals but if the same identical things are said about a Liberal Left Wing Homosexual it is considered Bigotry and Homophobic-:confused:

When J Edgar Hoover is called a cross dressing Fag by a Left Wing Liberal doesn't that offend Left Wing Liberal Homosexuals--:confused:

My old brain gets all f-cked up by the Left Wing Double Standard that is so Prominent in the world of "Lefty Liberal Looney Land"

Tra la la tweedle dee dee dee
    There's peace and good will
    You're welcome as the flowers
    On Mockingbird Hill

GOD DAMN AMERICA

17. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

When it's late in the evening I climb up the hill
    And survey all my kingdom while everything's still
    Only me and the sky and an old whippoorwill
    Singin' songs in the twilight on Mockingbird Hill

18. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Co sponsor!

Stalwart liberal Rep. Robert Wexler (D-FL) became the first member of Congress to co-sponsor Rep. Dennis Kucinich's resolution calling for President Bush's impeachment.

"President Bush deliberately created a massive propaganda campaign to sell the war in Iraq to the American people and the charges detailed in this impeachment resolution indicate an unprecedented abuse of executive power," Wexler said in a news release. "A decision by Congress to pursue impeachment is not an option, it is a sworn duty. It is time for Congress to stand up and defend the Constitution against the blatant violations and illegalities of this Administration. Our Founding Fathers bestowed upon Congress the power of impeachment, and it is now time that we use it to defend the rule of law from this corrupt Administration."

Wexler = Real American