PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kris Jenkins announces retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
“It is time for the torch to be passed to the younger players. I am going to hang up the cleats! The mind is always willing to play but my body deserves the rest. Thank you for the opportunites to play Carolina and New York,” Jenkins writes.

Kris Jenkins announces retirement | ProFootballTalk

So, I'll take him off the list for backup NT.

Hopefully he'll be able to walk when he's a geezer like me. Good health!

Ugh so long?

Dude couldnt stay healthy and last year was pushed around so often that im surprised he waited until after the season to retire.

And teams were still interested in signing the player. Dude knows when to call it quits and retire...cough cough, Favre, cough cough.

Who cares?!? Never had a nice thing to say about the Patriots. Called them cheaters in the Jets rally last year. He cried about them stealing his Super Bowl by cheating in other occassions.

Hey Kris! Don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out.

sorry...don't really agree with any of the posts in here yet...he's a big mouth Rat and could never shut his flapgums like the rest of the green cretin brigade...in fact I'd call him the LEADER of the Rat pack.

So long Kris...I'm sure the fact you are retiring will mean you will still be running your big mouth along with the rest of your green rodent pals,your stupid mug plastered all over the back page of the N.Y. Post every week.

Here's a suggestion..go get good and oiled up at one of those $1000 a drink strip joints in Manhattan you and your Rat pals call home and jump in your Humvee with the wheelchair lift....drive as fast as possible and see how many telephone poles you can take out..afterwards you can tell the police to call up Westhoff for an explanation of why it's the Patriots fault.

Who knows, if you stick around with the boys all season you may even get a chance to come back in 2012...and play another game before you retire again.

Ugh so long?

Dude couldnt stay healthy and last year was pushed around so often that im surprised he waited until after the season to retire.

Huh? You mean he was pushed around so often in the what, three snaps he played?

Huh? You mean he was pushed around so often in the what, three snaps he played?

Before his injury and the previous year. People praised him endlessly and i didnt see it.

Ugh so long?

He played a grand total of like 8 plays last year before his season ending injury

He played a grand total of like 8 plays last year before his season ending injury

I guess this pretty much kills the thread where Patsfans guys wanted BB to sign him for 2011

I guess this pretty much kills the thread where Patsfans guys wanted BB to sign him for 2011

yeah...like THAT would have EVER even been considered by the Pats...once a scumbag,always a scumbag...he ran his mouth like Joey Porter...mocking and ignorant,petty and puerile. Good luck Kris...see ya soon on America's Most Wanted

sorry...don't really agree with any of the posts in here yet...he's a big mouth Rat and could never shut his flapgums like the rest of the green cretin brigade...in fact I'd call him the LEADER of the Rat pack.

So long Kris...I'm sure the fact you are retiring will mean you will still be running your big mouth along with the rest of your green rodent pals,your stupid mug plastered all over the back page of the N.Y. Post every week.

Here's a suggestion..go get good and oiled up at one of those $1000 a drink strip joints in Manhattan you and your Rat pals call home and jump in your Humvee with the wheelchair lift....drive as fast as possible and see how many telephone poles you can take out..afterwards you can tell the police to call up Westhoff for an explanation of why it's the Patriots fault.

Who knows, if you stick around with the boys all season you may even get a chance to come back in 2012...and play another game before you retire again.
The force is strong with this one.

Rex's buffet buddy should have retired 3 years ago.

I never wanted his big fat azz here anyway. Id rather take my chances with Brace.

and before this new season starts, let me apologize to ALL the Pats fans here at the best NE sports board in history.

I HATE the NY Rat scumbags with a vengeance...the entire organization from the top to the extremely broad bottom. It's not a debilitating condition, and I have learned to manage it somewhat over the years but if you expect to hold a reasonable pro/con discussion with me where this festering fecal franchise is concerned you'll find I'm an obstinate brick wall.

I do not want the Patriots to ever deal with these turds, unless it involves a definite piece of damage to their organization. I loathe Woody Johnson,that snake Tannenbaum and their entire P.R. wing. I despise and detest that openly degenerate fat slob "toe swinger" head coach like I would a rabid razorback hog running wild in the swamps of Arkansas.

SO,FWIW going forward...if a topic involves the Swampchezes,you can expect me to be 100% anti-green anything.Thank you all...and GO PATS!!!:americaflag:

Who cares?!? Never had a nice thing to say about the Patriots. Called them cheaters in the Jets rally last year. He cried about them stealing his Super Bowl by cheating in other occassions.

Hey Kris! Don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out.

I like the fact that he called us cheaters but yet 3 out of 4 of his D line (including him) were on performance enhancing drugs during their SB run. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back