PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft: Walsh doesn't have jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work. I tried with Browns boards as I grew up there. Especially with Colts and Patriots there's way too many frayed nerves to try to be pals - especially with an avatar like you're using.

Agreed.

10 Char.

Your good at reading for a blind person.. It's obviously stated many times.. That Walsh has not handed over any evidence yet.. That is the fact that we all have.

I'm not sure what the Blind comment means, but Ok.

My question was geared towards you giving us your version of the "FACTS" - and you just did. So Thanks.

I don't think the Colts fan is doing anything wrong. He's just reserving judgement for when all the facts come out. There's nothing wrong with that. At least he's not being the typical Colts troll who throws accusations at the team with none of the facts available. I'd take him over them.

Ok, good. He's yours.

We will take Bob Sanders.

I'm not sure what the Blind comment means, but Ok.

My question was geared towards you giving us your version of the "FACTS" - and you just did. So Thanks.
Lol, it was towards you missing were the whole subject was on Walsh not turning any thing over yet.

I don't think the Colts fan is doing anything wrong. He's just reserving judgement for when all the facts come out. There's nothing wrong with that. At least he's not being the typical Colts troll who throws accusations at the team with none of the facts available. I'd take him over them.

Fair enough. Though I don't think any pats fan needs to be reminded about the difference between speculation and truth as the colts fan has done.

For me (and I'm sure many pats fans out there), the team has not defended itself vigorously enough from accusations of cheating. When I read Kraft's interview posted by Reiss I say, "Finally, Krafty is fighting back". That's the story here.

To focus on the "he said, he said" aspect of Kraft's interview misses the point. Though, I wouldn't expect someone who is a fan of another team to be in tune with that.

Its funny how the Pat haters have gone from Walsh has something, let him talk to that fact that he has produced anything doesn't mean he has nothing.
It sound like Kraft is daring him to talk and Tomase, Spector and ESPN are praying he has something. Well I thinks some peoples butts are going to be grass and the Pats the lawnmower real soon.

You know what? I hope Walsh breaks off negotiations and doesn't speak at all and Kraft turns around and sues him for defamation. Then they will force him to speak in a court of law without any immunity or lose a massive court case.

P.S. I wonder if ESPN will cover this story (I assume Reiss will write an actual article for the Globe). I am sure they will bury the fact he doesn't have immunity somewhere if they do.

Its funny how the Pat haters have gone from Walsh has something, let him talk to that fact that he has produced anything doesn't mean he has nothing.
It sound like Kraft is daring him to talk and Tomase, Spector and ESPN are praying he has something. Well I thinks some peoples butts are going to be grass and the Pats the lawnmower real soon.
Especially Tomase and his employer, Kraft's words made it sound like they have special plans for them :

"A newspaper made a damaging allegation about the so-called Matt Walsh affair"

That has - "we're gonna sue their asses" written all over it.

No tape to Kraft's knowledge.. He doesn't KNOW.. He's just assuming.. Since it's been two months.. Which he has every right to do so.. But it's just one guys assumption..

Except that, you know, maybe he might have talked to Belichick et al. about the case, and might know what did/didn't happen. . . . :rolleyes:

Those are some strong words from Kraft. I've been asking the same question for months. Where is the tape?

He also mentioned that there is no confidentiality agreement with Walsh. So what exactly is Walsh trying to negotiate?:confused: :rolleyes:

Immunity from a libel/slander suit would be my guess.

That's his price for publicly talking to Specter and telling him whatever he wants to hear. With it he can tell boldface lies and there's no adverse consequence. Specter's putting the pressure on to get this as well from all appearances.

Of course there's no reason for him to be given the ability to lie without consequence and the Patriots aren't about to do so.

I'm sure Walsh is aware that the Herald is taking some heat for running an article making assertions based on an unsubstantiated anonymous source - and will likely themselves be the subject of a lawsuit and doesn't want to deal with the same thing.

Last edited:
Lol, it was towards you missing were the whole subject was on Walsh not turning any thing over yet.

Oh, got ya. I hearby change your name from Coltsboy to Captain Obvious.

Because like most people on here I'm a sports fan.. And enjoy talking to other sports fans.. That is true that he hasn't turned anything in.. But here it is.. Look, here comes my point.. That by no means is evidence that he has nothing.. The only thing that says is he hasn't turned anything over. We can make all the assumptions we want, but why? It's a waste of time. Just go with the FACTS that we know, it's much easier.. Just like using WHAT IF'S..It's pointless.

He was first peddling this story in september.

Put up or shut up.

You know what? I hope Walsh breaks off negotiations and doesn't speak at all and Kraft turns around and sues him for defamation. Then they will force him to speak in a court of law without any immunity or lose a massive court case.

P.S. I wonder if ESPN will cover this story (I assume Reiss will write an actual article for the Globe). I am sure they will bury the fact he doesn't have immunity somewhere if they do.

Has he been quoted as saying he has it?

Except that, you know, maybe he might have talked to Belichick et al. about the case, and might know what did/didn't happen. . . . :rolleyes:

Oh I am sure that Mr. Kraft did his due diligence in researching the matter before making the statements he has made. You don't get to his position without being sharp and doing your homework. His statements today give credence to the belief that many of us have that there is no videotaping of the walkthrough and that Walsh was blowing smoke.
He has called out Walsh, Sen. Spector and Mr. T. from the Herald. It's time to put up or shut up for them..... When it's all said and done, I believe there will be libel/slander suits all around and the legal department at the Herald and Mr. Levy will be busy enough. He could have a tape but it would have been leaked by now to give him credibility. Each day that goes by tightens the noose and reduces the chance that he has a tape and was merely puffing to get his 15 minutes of fame.....
Just my $0.02,

Separate subject: I am glad that he repeated this phrase twice "...we broke a rule... "

I agree with NYCPatsFan and my reason is it's VERY important to me that this is presented as having broken a rule as opposed to use usual Spying or Cheating crap. As we all know we collected information that every team collects, we just did it in violation of a rule.

We were speeding, charged with drunk driving and penalized for vehicular homocide.

That isn't a fact. The fact is that there is currently no evidence of a taping of the Rams superbowl by the Patriots. That's it. That is the fact. Could something come out in the future? Sure anything is possible. But another fact is that Goodell conducted and actual investigation in the matter and discovered NO evidence to that accusation. Those are the pertinent fact.

Matt Walsh not having turned anything over yet isn't a fact, its an absence of fact. Are there UFOs? Does Bigfoot exist? Does Matt Walsh have a tape of the 2002 pre-superbowl Rams walkthrough? Who knows, nobody can prove that these things don't exist. So until evidence is presented that can prove they do exist they shouldn't even seriously be acknowledged.

There ya go Kraft....Get the Pats side out there. Anyone think some comments like this were wat overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots