PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft uncomfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
did anyone listen to the new spin on ESPN ? Reading body language of him sitting in the press box and saying that owners around the league are saying kraft is uncomfortable with the way we are playing and spygate ?

Last edited:
Re: Kraft uncomfortable ?

Are we really going back to body language? I thought we were done with this last season...

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Gives some credence to the rumors I've heard that he's thinking about selling the team. :rolleyes:

ESPN will now officially report anything, no matter how stupid or untrue, if it helps to tarnish the Patriots' reputation.

Believe it or not, thank god for Keyshawn, Parcells Berman and Jaws, because Espn would be just worthless to watch .. So sick of the witch hunt... its just feeding the Pats maching more and more.. and the rest of the leauge will be sorry..

Kraft has thick skin. They are just looking for things to talk about. Kraft is shrewed as can be in business. He did things that may have hurt his image(moving to Hartford, season ticket monopolies, etc..) So long as his players obey the laws and behave accordingly I dont think he care one ounce what the pundits think.

his body language....

he was probably talking about an upcoming dentist appointment.

Kraft has thick skin. They are just looking for things to talk about. Kraft is shrewed as can be in business. He did things that may have hurt his image(moving to Hartford, season ticket monopolies, etc..) So long as his players obey the laws and behave accordingly I dont think he care one ounce what the pundits think.
they showed shots of him in the 4th quarter and said they were looking uncomfortable with the brady being in there and the TD's being scored. they are very conscious of their image etc

He didn't look at all uncomfortable - just sitting in his chair chatting with Jonathon. This is a total non issue.

they showed shots of him in the 4th quarter and said they were looking uncomfortable with the brady being in there and the TD's being scored. they are very conscious of their image etc
Well, if so, you can kiss BB good-bye. After Modell he said he would not work for a meddlesome owner again. BB is already likely POed about Kraft throwing him to the wolves with the, "I'll tell you one thing: It won't happen again" cave job.

Kraft should have stood up to Goodell. If Kraft has any cajones, he will torpedo NFL in Europe, Goodell's favorite project. Jerry Jones is opposed to it. He and Kraft could make like miserable for Goodell.

We'll see if Kraft is a man or a mouse. If he puts his weight behind Goodell again, I will lose all respect for him. Right now, Kraft rates just above VIctor Kiam in my book.

Yay! More body language talk. That was so much fun the last time.

He didn't look at all uncomfortable - just sitting in his chair chatting with Jonathon. This is a total non issue.

That's what I thought. They all looked pretty relaxed to me. Kraft was even hitting on a chick right in front of Myra.

Well, if so, you can kiss BB good-bye. After Modell he said he would not work for a meddlesome owner again. BB is already likely POed about Kraft throwing him to the wolves with the, "I'll tell you one thing: It won't happen again" cave job.

Kraft should have stood up to Goodell. If Kraft has any cajones, he will torpedo NFL in Europe, Goodell's favorite project. Jerry Jones is opposed to it. He and Kraft could make like miserable for Goodell.

We'll see if Kraft is a man or a mouse. If he puts his weight behind Goodell again, I will lose all respect for him. Right now, Kraft rates just above VIctor Kiam in my book.

Relax. It's a non-issue.

I don't get this at all. Kraft is more powerful than Goodell long term. Goodell is an employee of the league - Kraft has staying power.

Throwing BB to the Wolves? It's big business - what did you expect the guy to say? It's not a bar brawl where you stick with your buddy regardless. Besides, BB knows better than any of us how the 'game' is played; I don't think he was upset at all by Kraft's comment.

And the 'if Kraft has any cajones'....remember the comment after spygate about BB's being the size of NJ? I'd say Kraft's are the size of TX!

That may be the most ******ed "story" I've ever seen. They had absolutely no evidence and the video of the Krafts showed NOTHING, they were just sitting there, and who knows at what exact point in the game it was even being taped. Jeez... give it up Mort, that was weak, pathetically weak.

Oh, yeah another Mortensen "scoop". The guy will just stop at nothing to create a story.

That's what I thought. They all looked pretty relaxed to me. Kraft was even hitting on a chick right in front of Myra.

Who was that? Jonathan is a regular at TC and in the booth, but I didn't recognize that younger woman.

he looked very relaxed and enjoying it. like a kid in a toy story...couldnt get enough

Oh, yeah another Mortensen "scoop". The guy will just stop at nothing to create a story.

Eli will be out another month or so with his separated shoulder.

Mort's a joke. Examining Kraft's body language? Way to use your insider reporting skills there. Make up a story out of thin air.

The media really is unbelievable sometimes.

Are we really going back to body language? I thought we were done with this last season...

Except for gasping DLs with hands on hips in the 4th qtr ...
the only body language in the stadium anyone should be watching is
cheerleaders.

"Read my ... er, hips!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing