PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft title sponsor of new league

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPF

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Krafts sign agreement with Israeli football league - Daily Business Update - The Boston Globe

Krafts sign agreement with Israeli football league
October 29, 2008 12:10 PM

The Kraft family, owners of the New England Patriots, have completed a new agreement that makes them the title sponsor of the Israel Football League.

The league, which will now be called the Kraft Family IFL, is a tackle league in its second season. The league is run by American Football in Israel and based in Jerusalem at Kraft Family Stadium.

How far down the pike do you think it will be before the Patriots travel to Jerusalem for an inter-league scrimmage? Might be cool.

Good PR, regardless. :cool:

How far down the pike do you think it will be before the Patriots travel to Jerusalem for an inter-league scrimmage? Might be cool.

As long as we ain't playing one home game a year there like the Toronto Bills.

Hopefully it would be with very tight security. Red white and blue American target in the middle east?

Well very cool indeed. But one question... what are they gonna call a long desperation pass in the closing seconds of the game?

Well very cool indeed. But one question... what are they gonna call a long desperation pass in the closing seconds of the game?

Barukh attah Adonai eloheinu melekh ha-olam,
she’asah li nes bamakom hazzeh.

Barukh attah Adonai eloheinu melekh ha-olam,
she’asah li nes bamakom hazzeh.
If I correctly recall my shmessed up Hebrew for patsfan.com class: 'Bethlehem won on a desperation Mary bride of Joseph of Nazareth deep ball with 7 seconds left in the game to upset the Pharisees of Jeruselem.'

Hopefully it would be with very tight security. Red white and blue American target in the middle east?

I guarantee you the security in Israel is pretty doggone good. :)

I guarantee you the security in Israel is pretty doggone good. :)

There is an understatement. They take security pretty seriously over there. The whole darn country is a target. The red white and blue is no more of a target than the star of david.

It takes a bit to get use to seeing some many people carrying machine guns.

I know Kraft takes some players over there every year in the off season. Seymore went this year with his wife, and another player - can't remember who.

I read Kraft was looking to do this deal some time ago. Glad to see it worked out. Here's hoping it does well there too, the world needs a little more sporting variety then JUST soccer. :D

Think about what you just said. Do you think they hate Americans more than they hate Jews?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes