PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft sues town of Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not blasting you because you disagree with us, we're blasting you because you're making baseless accusations. Post up some examples of questionable things Kraft has done recently and then we can have a discussion, ad hominem attacks aren't really getting it done for you.

I've already listed two reasons, why do i have to list more? Because you demand it?

How about this, i'll stick with my guns because i believe an owner should be seen NOT heard.

Nothing any of you say will change that. IMO Kraft is an amazing owner (i've already said this), i just think he should stop talking (i've already said this too), i don't think it requires any more explanation. It should be a fairly easy concept to grasp.

Last edited:
I've already listed two reasons, why do i have to list more? Because you demand it?

How about this, i'll stick with my guns because i believe an owner should be seen NOT heard.

Nothing any of you say will change that. IMO Kraft is an amazing owner (i've already said this), i just think he should stop talking (i've already said this too), i don't think it requires any more explanation. It should be a fairly easy concept to grasp.

I believe that you should not be heard.

I gotta say, we'll really miss your unparalleled wit when you're banned.

So you're allowed to make jokes at my expense and i'm not?

Awesome... Do you take your football home when your buddies wont let you be the Quarterback?

I bet you're a blast to hang out with in real life.

Last edited:
So you're allowed to make jokes at my expense and i'm not?

Awesome...

BradyFTW! is a longstanding and respected poster here. You're brand new and trolling.

I'm sure you can understand why one of you would get a bit more leeway than the other.

BradyFTW! is a longstanding and respected poster here. You're brand new and trolling.

I'm sure you can understand why one of you would get a bit more leeway than the other.

Awesome lesson, if you're new at something, keep your opinions to yourself. You have upper management written all over you.

I'm trolling? I disagreed with ONE thing... Are all of you guys this thin skinned?

People are agreeing with me in the Nike uni thread.

Last edited:

The official Deus Irae rules to becoming a "respected poster"

1. Don't disagree with anyone

2. Keep all unpopular opinions to yourself

3. Keep quiet, don't make ripples in the water

4. When all else fails, just "like" someone else popular opinion

How long until i'm respected enough to have my own opinions? Is it very long, is the wait exclusive to these boards?

The official Deus Irae rules to becoming a "respected poster"

1. Don't disagree with anyone

2. Keep all unpopular opinions to yourself

3. Keep quiet, don't make ripples in the water

4. When all else fails, just "like" someone else popular opinion ...

You couldn't have gotten this more wrong if you'd tried.

Awesome lesson, if you're new at something, keep your opinions to yourself. You have upper management written all over you.

I'm trolling? I disagreed with ONE thing... Are all of you guys this thin skinned?

People are agreeing with me in the Nike uni thread.

No, but if you're new, being a douche just to be a douche is not the way to go. And it wasn't that you disagreed with "ONE thing". It's that you made a really stupid argument and then got all pissy when you got called out on it. Also, the Rooney comment was just asinine on your part, and you should have had the brains to stop there, if not before.

No, but if you're new, being a douche just to be a douche is not the way to go. And it wasn't that you disagreed with "ONE thing". It's that you made a really stupid argument and then got all pissy when you got called out on it. Also, the Rooney comment was just asinine on your part, and you should have had the brains to stop there, if not before.

Yeah, sure sounds like i'm the one getting "pissy."

Yikes. Take it easy, i can see why you don't like anyone disagreeing around here. It really seems to upset you to your very core.

Yeah, sure sounds like i'm the one getting "pissy."

Yikes. Take it easy, i can see why you don't like anyone disagreeing around here. It really seems to upset you to your very core.

Yeah, that's me. I'm all about consensus and conflict avoidance. I'm the Kumbaya kid....

Yeah, that's me. I'm all about consensus and conflict avoidance. I'm the Kumbaya kid....

See, and just like that we're in agreeance.

Wanna talk about the word "agreeance" it's obvious by your moniker you're well read.

Kraft's been talking too much lately... First about Mario Williams, now this..?

He needs to do like Scrooge McDuck, go swim in his gold coins and leave the football chatter to the football guys.

He's been making some questionable moves lately... Doesn't mean i like him any less as an owner, i just think he needs to sit back and be a little quieter about it.

i'll stick with my guns because i believe an owner should be seen NOT heard.

But when we review the tape, the Rooneys blab about football just as much, if not more:

Gene Collier of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette said:
When he mentioned after a 9-7 season in 2009 that he would like to see the club run the ball more consistently when it needed to, his audience extrapolated that to indicate a widespread playbook shredding and a total deconstruction of the Mike Tomlin-Bruce Arians mindset relating to offensive football.

By the time training camp came around, Rooney v. Passing Emphasis, 2010 was all but legal precedent, when, in reality, all Rooney meant was that when and if the ball is handed off, maybe there ought to be some running room.

This week, of course, Rooney mentioned to our own Ed Bouchette that Ben Roethlisberger might have to "tweak" his style of play "a little bit."
Read more: Too many overreact to Rooney II

That extract is from a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette columnist defending Art Rooney II's penchant for talking about football issues in the media, unfortunately written a mere day before Rooney forced Arians off Tomlin's staff (Arians gracefully "retired", then was hired by the Colts as their new OC nine days later).

One reason Kraft is much admired, especially around these parts, is his principle about leaving the football to the football guys, i.e. Belichick/Tomlin.

Last edited:
Is this guy STILL going? Ha ha. Dude, when you've got a large group of people telling you that you're wrong, and no-one else agrees with you, I'd probably suggest that you either review your stance on the subject, or just stop posting.

No matter how unshakeable your opinion is, you're in an argument you will not win.

Last edited:
Maybe Rooney wishes he was eating some Kraft macaroni.

I bet if he did they'd rename it Kraft MacaRooney. Dude's got the goods.

Well, you're certainly off to a fine start here.
That aside, for anyone who's seen the transformation of Rt.1 in Foxborough and the town itself from the days of the Sullivan ownership to the present, the Krafts would be allowed a far longer rope to publicly or privately express their thoughts on the team that they own. In the 80s, Rt. 1 looked like would use a strip club for passing truckers. Now, it's a place where families can eat, shop and play.

But when we review the tape, the Rooneys blab about football just as much, if not more:

Read more: Too many overreact to Rooney II

That extract is from a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette columnist defending Art Rooney II's penchant for talking about football issues in the media, unfortunately written a mere day before Rooney forced Arians off Tomlin's staff (Arians gracefully "retired", then was hired by the Colts as their new OC nine days later).

One reason Kraft is much admired, especially around these parts, is his principle about leaving the football to the football guys, i.e. Belichick/Tomlin.

Someday, when patsfaninpittsburgh doesn't pay hundreds of $$$$ to pay for Rooney's place of business, a comparison to Robert Kraft is OK.

When my Allegheny County tax bill is adjusted, the Rooney's can move up to the first string.

Kraft's been talking too much lately... First about Mario Williams, now this..?

He needs to do like Scrooge McDuck, go swim in his gold coins and leave the football chatter to the football guys.

Right, because you're more of a Football guy than a guy who owns an NFL team. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

PleaseMakeItStop.jpg

Little fella, God is not needed to make it stop. Just a click on the close button and a move to the Practice Squad. Now ask God for something more important like a pass rusher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back