PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft still sucking up to Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.csnne.com/new-england-pa...england-patriots-wont-try-to-overturn-penalty

Instead of casting it as "going back on his word, " I would admire Kraft for admitting his error and changing course. I am happy for Brady, but I do not share the organizational sense of validation because Kraft donated our draft picks to the scumbags on Park Ave. The case against the team is just as corrupt and crooked as was the case against Brady. Still waiting for Kraft to show some backbone and take a stand on principle.

While I am thrilled that Brady won he has done all he can do. It is up to Kraft to determine whether I stick around post Brady and BB.

The ball is in his court. This wasn't the war, just one very important battle. More of your status quo won't cut it Krafty. Pick the side of the fans and go after the league for the draft picks, and stand up to their tyranny.

If you do nothing more then you already have then you've lost me.

Per Jonathan, regarding going after the picks:

Robert's a man of his word....

Getting Tom cleared was more important than anything else...

We're part of a partnership...

It's not our intention...

So there you have it. Bob's going to stay in the barrel.
No news here, Pacifist Bob is back willing to do anything to get along with his brother owners and fine friend Goodell. So what if the team is unjustly screwed out of draft picks, its just part of the price to be paid to be part of the group. Somehow, I think this is just the appetizer, the next sham violation will be on BB, and expect Kraft to pay the price again.

I didn't read all this, but you guys are incredible. i thought that was a pretty strongly worded statement for someone who still has to be involved with owner politics. I swear, if Kraft body slammed goodell and dumped in his mouth you wouldn't be satisfied.

I guess no one has bosses, corporate managemen or customers among our posters here, they just crap on everyone they encounter, because they're just such badasses.

You can all stop watching the patriots if you want, too. Here's a clue...no one cares.

You sound like colts fans.

Sucks they are not pursuing the draft picks, or at least get the 1st rounder reduced to something else.

I think Kraft wants something, and I think it's someone's head. I think that someone is Pash.

I think Kraft wants something, and I think it's someone's head. I think that someone is Pash.
Big deal he is not the problem, get rid of Kensil and that will be something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back